More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PurplePython PurplePython

What opportunity presents itself?

Life modelling

Jessica rose early the following morning. It was a Saturday, and she didn't know what to do with herself. She made herself breakfast, drank a hefty serving of coffee, showered, got dressed and put her make up on. Suddenly the face looking back at her in the mirror looked much more attractive, and much more ready to face the day, so she decided to go for a walk around campus.

As she passed a pillar on her way through the college grounds, a bright purple flier caught Jessica's eye and stopped her in her tracks.

URGENT VOLUNTEER REQUEST - NUDE MODELS NEEDED FOR SUNDAY EVENING LIFE ART CLASS 6TH NOV @ 7pm.

Jessica looked at the flier with her mouth agape, as she saw the date of tomorrow evening. A million dirty thoughts flowed through her mind before she composed herself.

"Ok no no no," she said aloud, "I wouldn't do that if somebody paid me. Well, unless it was A LOT of money."

She carried on with her day, which proved uneventful, and she went back to her dorm room with the same level of disappointment as the previous night.


The next morning Jessica went outside past the same pillar, and the flier caught her eye for a different reason.

URGENT REQUEST - NUDE MODELS NEEDED FOR -THIS- EVENING. LIFE ART CLASS @ 7pm. MODELS WILL RECEIVE $200 CASH IN HAND. CONTACT PROFESSOR WILLIAMS ASAP

Suddenly Jessica realised she was interested.

"Oh god," she thought to herself, "Am I really going to do this? I mean, I could use the money, and I guess no one here knows me, so it might not even be that embarrassing, and this will certainly get people to talk to me, and I'll be the center of attention and oh my god I am going to have to do this."

She gulped and braced herself as she called the number on the flier.

"Hello?" said the voice at the other end of the line. Jessica was relieved to hear it was a female voice.

"Hi! Is that Professor Williams? I'm calling about the life art class," said Jessica.

"Yes it is, I'm sorry to say this but I think we are going to have to cancel it as no models have come forward to take part, so no sorry you won't be able to join." she replied

"Oh no you misunderstood me, Professor," said Jessica, "I'm calling because I want to be a model in the class!"

"Oh what wonderful news! Thank you so much dear!" she said back excitedly, "And please, call me Emily. What's your name, my lovely?"

"Jessica!" she replied.

"Well Jessica, thank you for saving my art class, are you free to meet me in lecture theater 1 at 6:30pm, so I have time to get you prepped!"

"No problem, I'll see you then, bye!" said Jessica before she ended the call.

Jessica realised that her entire body was shaking from adrenaline. She had just agreed to be naked while people drew her, and was terrified and aroused in equal measure.

Jessica went back to her dorm room and prepared for the evening. She showered again, and had a thought as she did so.

"I should probably shave my pubic hair. Hopefully I'm allowed to cover my pussy with my hand, and if I can, I don't want hair spilling out the sides. I bet all the popular girls are clean shaven, so I should be too!"

She finished shaving and showered and dressed herself in loose fitting clothes that would be easy to slip out of.

Jessica walked towards the class, and found herself having second thoughts.

"Oh my goodness, am I actually really going to do this?"

Does she go through with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)