More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TERMINATORprime12 TERMINATORprime12

Five year time skip.

Life changer

Your life has been tough and lonely, the hate-filled stares are slowly eating away what little hope you have. It has been a year since you've been kicked out the orphanage and to live on the streets and occasionally the forest. You have been beaten, abused, poised, burned, stabbed and lucky nothing worse.

You know your are different from the rest. What you managed to learn is that you are a male while everyone else is a female. You have spent your days looking and looking but you've never found a single male in this village only females.

While walking about out of nowhere a woman wearing a mask with an animal design on it appears in front of you. She is wearing an all black long sleeved shirt and pants. A grey sleeveless jacket over her shirt along with grey shin and arm guards.

"Please follow me the Hokage wishes to speak with you," she says before you have to chance to run away from this strange person.

"Why?" you ask not trusting this person thinking that it could be a trap of some kind.

"You living on the streets is not acceptable. The Hokage wishes to fix this," she answers you.

She can see the doubt and disbelief in your eyes. She kneels down on one knee while place her hands on you shoulder. You resist the usual reflex to hit them away. You still remain on guard it is not the first time someone has acted friendly around you to get closer to you only to end up beating you just to within an inch of you life.

"I'm not going to harm you I am here to protect you and lead you to the Hokage," she says in a soft gently voice trying to reassure you.

"Why should I believe you the last time this happened I was left for dead?" you ask not wanting to fall for this.

"I'm not going to you to believe me. I will wait here with you while I send for the Hokage," she says while standing back up and quickly raising her right hand in a fight before dropping it again.

While you wait you take the time to properly look at the person in front of you. She as long purple hair that reaches past her shoulder blades. She has a great body with all the right curves and from most of the other's you have since she is definitely the prettiest women you have come across.

Due to the mask she is wearing you can't see her face or eyes so you are unsure if she catches the blush on your face.

A few minutes later another person arrives in front of you. This person is an old looking person to you. She is wearing a flat hat with clothes on the side of it and the kanji for fire on it. She is also wearing a white robe that's closed up. The old women slowly walks up to you.

"Hello Naruto-kun it seems that you didn't trust Neko here," the person says while looking that the purple haired girl than back to you.

"Who are you?" you ask.

"I am the Sandiame Hokage, leader of this village," she says introducing herself.

"Why would you come see me everyone else seems hell bent on killing, abusing and beating me," you ask having no idea why someone like her would bother with you.

"Because everyone else is hell bent on doing those things, and I can't stand by and let this carry on," she answers you.

"But why is everyone doing this to me? Is it because I am the only male in this village?" you ask.

"I wish I knew. How about this if you allow me to help you I will personally find out why?" she makes a proposal.

You think a bit before telling her your answer.

Do you say Yes or No?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)