More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tommytom tommytom

What's next?

Lie down as instructed

Sam shivered as he stepped to the exam table. With his hands carefully covering his groin, he sat down. Then he awkwardly pivoted and lied back. He kept his hands firmly in place.

"Relax," Nurse Heather said. She gently took his wrists and pulled them aside, exposing his hardon to her and Julie. "Let your arms rest on the table. This won't take long."

She placed his arms down and he complied, too stunned and afraid of her authority to resist. He breathed deeply as goosebumps spread throughout his body, chilling away the heat of embarrassment he was feeling. He glanced up to see Nurse Heather wiping her hands with sanitizer while studying his form. She scanned him slowly, from top to bottom. Did she linger on his groin a little longer than the rest? He felt his pulse racing as a woman, the first woman to ever do so, saw him naked. Naked and unwillingly aroused.

"Come here, Julie. Stand on the other side of the table," Heather beckoned.

Sam saw the young girl hesitantly take her place to his left. Heather had her wash her hands as well. Then the nurse passed Julie a fresh clipboard.

"Please take notes as we conduct the examination," she said. The woman noticed Sam staring at Julie with wide eyes. "Don't mind her, Sam. Julie is taking our Nurse Apprenticeship program to give her a head start before college. It's alright. She is very professional."

He noted in his head that 'professional' Julie was staring unblinkingly at his boyhood, with an expression that showed little interest in academia.

"Let's begin," Nurse Heather said. "Here we have a eighteen-year-old boy. Caucasion, blond, brown eyes, light complexion."

She rattled off more notes as Julie wrote them down, glancing back and forth between her clipboard and Sam's naked body. Then Heather put her hands on the sides of his head. She turned his face left, then right, before moving her hands down to his neck. She lightly palpitated his muscles, her hands sliding to his shoulders, then his chest. Sam noted that she was bare-handed.

"Shouldn't you be wearing gloves?" he said.

The nurse shook her head. "Disposable gloves are bad for the environment. Besides, our sanitizer is very effective."

She continued her dictation to Julie.

"Musculoskeletal structure feels good. Note that the patient's face and neck are warm and flushed. His skin from the upper chest down is cold and goosebumped."

Oh great, he thought. She made the record very obvious that he was embarrassed.

"Continuing to the abdomen," she said.

She brought her hands to his belly, gently massaging. She was now inches away from his privates. Which were supposed to be private.

"Abdominal muscles are tight. Sam, try to relax."

That wasn't about to happen. Especially as her hands drifted lower. He clenched his teeth, feeling her reach his belly button. As she slid her hands along, he felt her pinky finger graze the tip of his penis. He flinched.

"Calm down, Sam. Patient has begun the process of puberty. Some pubic hair is visible but is obstructed by the patient's erection. Obviously note that the patient is capable of maintaining an erection, as is typical at this stage in development."

Oh god. Why would she say that out loud? Why would she tell Julie to write that?

"Julie, do me a favor. Please move his erection to the side. I need to better examine his pubic hair."

Sam's mouth instantly dried. WHAT DID SHE SAY! his thoughts screamed.

He eyed Julie in silent panic. Tentatively, she reached her right hand toward his penis. He watched as if in slow motion. She opened up her hand, fingers extended, hovering over his shaft, moving closer, millimeter by millimeter. The two of them were focused on his member and her approaching hand. At the last second, they locked eyes. Just before Julie's fingertips softly rested on his penis. They saw each other's reactions. Julie saw Sam's face pale. He gasped, sharply intaking a breath. He could have sworn his heart stopped. Sam saw Julie's cheeks flush, spreading to her neck. Her eyes sparkled. And for the first time since she had walked in on him naked, her lips curved into a small smile.

His penis suddenly jerked. Julie yanked her hand away, as if startled by a snake.

The nurse frowned. "What's wrong?"

Julie opened her mouth. She momentarily had trouble finding her voice. She cleared her throat and said, "It-it moved," her voice somewhat hoarse.

"Oh. Well that's perfectly normal," the nurse said. "Please continue."

Julie bit her lip and clasped her fingertips along his shaft once more. This time she focused on what she held, Sam's erection having her complete attention. She leaned it to the side. He could feel each finger on a part of him no girl had ever seen, much less touched. His penis strained to get harder, bigger, in her grasp.

Nurse Heather traced her own fingers through his patch of hair. "Patient's pubic hair is developing well alongside his sexual organs."

This had to be a nightmare. Sam tried to wake up but it was no good. He wasn't dreaming. This was really happening to him.

Nurse Heather's fingers trailed through his pubic hair, tickling him. Then abruptly she stopped.

"Okay," she said. "Let's move on to the patient's penis. Julie could you grab that tape measure from the counter?"

He quietly sighed in relief when Julie released his penis. Wait, tape measure?

She turned back with a roll of white measuring tape, the kind used by tailors. Nurse Heather took the clipboard from Julie.

"Julie, please measure Sam's penis from the base to the tip. I'll write it down," she said.

Oh no! Don't do this, he thought. And why did it have to be Julie!

The eighteen-year-old girl unraveled the tape, visibly swallowing. She moved her two hands, holding the tape taught between them, toward his member. She pressed one end against the base of his penis, the fingers of her left hand nestled in his bit of hair. She brought her right hand to the tip, pressing her fingers against his penis head. She held for a few seconds before crouching down to read the tape measure. She got very close. Sam could feel her warm breath on his erection.

"Four inches," she said, just above a whisper, "and two eighths of an inch."

Nurse Heather jotted it down. "Now measure the circumferance at the midpoint."

Sam begged god that this would end. Instead, Julie wrapped the tape around his penis. It jerked again but Julie held on this time.

"Three inches," she said.

"Good," the nurse said as she put down the clipboard. "We will need to get measurements again later when he is flacid."

Julie nodded silently, still holding the tape around his penis. The nurse didn't seem to notice and spoke to Sam.

"Sam, I'll have you know that your penis is developing very well. It is a moderately large size for someone your age. I anticipate it will continue to grow as you progress through puberty."

She stared at Sam, apparently waiting for a response. What could he say? 'Could you stop letting this random girl touch my penis'? But he was never good with confrontations or awkward situations.

"Thanks," he said.

"Okay," she said, "Now stand up."

Julie snapped out of it and uncircled the tape measure from his penis. Sam sat up, swung his legs over the side and got to his feet. The nurse pulled a stool over and sat on it, facing his crotch.

"I'm going to check your testicles for hernias," she said.

Before he could ask what that meant, she lifted a hand to his scrotum and cradled his testicles. His penis pulsed in response, steady like a heartbeat.

"Turn your head and cough," she said.

He followed her instructions, confused. As he coughed, she tightened her grip lightly. Then she let go.

"Note that the testicles do not show signs of a hernia."

Julie scribbled in her notes. Sam wondered if Nurse Heather made that test up.

She stayed on the stool and began asking him questions, Julie writing the answers.

"Sam, how often do you experience erections," she said, gesturing to the example in front of her.

"Uh. I. I don't know. A few times a week, maybe," he said, his face burning with shame.

"Do your erections typically last as long as this one has?"

Sam's hands shook. "No. They usually go away faster."

"And how often do you masturbate?"

His eyes widened. "What?"

"How often do you touch your genitals for pleasure?" she said simply.

"I...I...I never have."

The nurse raised her eyebrows. "I see. Have you ever ejaculated?"

"Ejaculated?"

"Yes," she said. "Have you ejaculated semen from your penis?"

He made a face. "No. I don't think so."

"Maybe when you were sleeping?" she said.

"I'm not sure," he said. She was asking him about things he only had vague ideas of.

"Interesting," she said.

She made a final note and said "The only thing left to do is measure your height and weight. Let's get you on the scales."

Sam looked around the room but didn't see any. No sooner had Nurse Heather opened the exam room door.

"Go on," she said.

The scales were out THERE?

"Can I put my clothes on first?" he said.

"Of course not. How could we get an accurate measurement that way?" She gestured for him to leave the room.

He started moving, against his will and instincts. She probably locked the outer door earlier.

He walked out completely naked, with the biggest erection he had ever had. Before him were five young girls, sitting in the waiting chairs. Sam was paralyzed to the spot.

There were three brunettes and two blonds. He counted three blue ribbon freshmen, one yellow ribbon softmore and one red ribbon senior. They were all looked at his penis, each reacting a little differently.

One of the freshman's jaw dropped open. Another giggled and a third squeaked, covering her mouth. The junior looked annoyed. And the senior said, "Hey, there."

He stood on display, unable to move his arms or legs. Nurse Heather came from the exam room, followed by Julie.

The nurse said, "Hi, girls. I'll be with you in a moment. We just need to finish up with Sam here."

"Hiiiiii Saaaaam," the giggly freshman said.

"Come now," Heather said, "We're all adults here.

The nurse pulled Sam to the mechanical scales, which were right in front of the girls. He stepped on it, facing away from them.

"Alright, turn around," Heather said, "and hands at your sides."

He complied miserably. Julie stood next to him, adjusting the weights to make it even. The nurse adjusted the height. They were both to his sides, giving the other girls a clear line of sight. He did his best to avoid looking at them, but finally couldn't help it. He glanced forward.

All of them had their phones out, pointed at him.

THEY'RE RECORDING ME!

Sam started to sweat. This was crazy. This was insane. This was absolutely mortifying!

"110 lbs and...five feet," the nurse said.

Julie wrote it down.

"And we're all set. You can go get dressed now," Heather said.

They were like magic words. Sam bolted into the exam room and shut the door. He heard someone laughing as he got dressed.

Things could not possibly get any worse. He was horrified at what just happened but was so glad it was over.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)