More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maddiethedog22 Maddiethedog22

Who has Sarah made her personal adult baby?

Lidia, her old sadistic babysitter

As I open the door to my apartment, I'm greeted by the beautiful plants, ample daylight, and modern furniture that suits my mature tastes so well. Little things give away the presence of my little 'guest' in the house though.

A large mesh-sided playpen full of stuffed, dolls, and blocks is shoved into a corner of the living room. An extra large highchair sits in the dining room, with a bottle still sitting in the tray. Rather than a recliner in the living room, the is a large rocking chair. Also, sitting out on one side table is a hospital quality breast pump.

Looking at the breast pump causes me to rub my tits. The feel warm, hard to the touch and tender. Just the act of touching them causes them to leak milk into my bra. It's definitely time to feed the baby! I must have taken longer on my walk then I planned.

I quickly walk to the hallway in my apartment and open the second door on the right. I can't help but smile as the smell of the room hits me before I can even see it. The room has an overwhelming odors of lavender baby powder and bleach that attempt to cover up the underlying smell of ammonia and messy diapers. In essence, it smells like a daycare or nursery, exactly how I want it to.

As I open the door and look inside I'm greeted by a familiar sight. The room is a fully stocked nursery, but sized up to handle an adult baby. An extra large, fully stocked changing table sits along one wall next to a large diaper pail.

Set into another wall is a closet with white doors which, I know is filled with onesies, baby dresses, fleece pajamas, and other baby clothes sized up to fit my precious little one.

Next to the closet is a large toy chest. Beyond the standard baby toys, it also contained more adult toys I let my charge use for my own pleasure. There is nothing more fun than watching a fully grown adult, wearing a poopy diaper and sucking on a pacifier, hump her favorite stuffy while pushing a vibrator into her crotch. The combination of arousal, submission, and humiliation is perfect.

Finally, placed against another wall of the room is a queen sized crib with locking railings that reach 6' into the air. It's the perfect location to keep my precious little adult baby safe and contained while I am out.

I look to the crib and see exactly what I am expecting. Crouched on her knees is a five-foot tall woman wearing a pastel pink onesie with the phrase "Mommy's Little Pampers Packer" emblazoned across the front. Her small but noticeable breast push against the soft fabric of her onesie. The onesie is also stretched almost to its limits around the woman's waist and bottom where the extra large, and, based on what I am smelling, extra messy, diaper is taped onto her. The small woman's blonde hair is cut short and styled into short pigtails high in her head. A pacifier is tucked snuggling between her lips. Above her pacifier, the woman glares at me angrily. She looks exactly like the petulant toddler I have strived to turn her into. I subconsciously reach up and rub my magic necklace between my thumb and forefinger in satisfaction.

The woman in front of me, Lidia, is four years older than me. We grew up on the same street and our mom's were best friends. Growing up, Lidia was the stereotypical perfect girl. She was beautiful, a straight 'A' student, a varsity soccer player, and the most popular kid at school. Basically, everything about her stood in stark distinction to the pants wetting adult to dress and act like a toddler that is locked in the crib in front of me right now.

In contrast, growing up, I was always a little small and immature. My mom was a helicopter parent who didn't want me participating in anything where it looked like I could get hurt or into trouble. I wasn't allowed to play sports, go to sleepovers, or even have a boyfriend or girlfriend. My mom also didn't trust me. She always saw me as a small child, all the way until I was 18. So, whenever she left town or had something to do at night, she'd call Lidia's mom and have the neighborhoods golden child come over and watch me.

Having your mom hire a babysitter at 16 was bad enough, but Lidia was the worst. Lidia had a dark side that no one knew about or even believed when I told people about it.

I was a bedwetter growing up, and, as my babysitter, Lidia knew all about it. I eventually grew out of it at 13, but that didn't keep Lidia from blackmailing me with it. You see, when Lidia babysat me, she made me do whatever she wanted. I had to comply, or Lidia threatened to reveal how long I was a bedwetter to my classmates. I was already a social outcast and knew that information would ruin me.

So, everytime my mom would hire Lidia, within minutes of her leaving I would find myself acting as Lidia's servant, rather than the kid she was watching. I would find myself making her food, doing her chores, and even doing her homework. Then, when Lidia decides I was more of an annoyance than anything else, she would send me to bed, regardless of what time it was. I had horrible memories of laying in bed at 7:00 pm in high school with nothing to do except to listen to Lidia enjoy herself in my house. It was horrible.

As a result, when I realized the power I had, one of the first things I did was turn the tables on Lidia. I shrunk her down to 5" tall as I made myself bigger.

From there, just like she did to me, I've blackmailed her over time to becoming my personal adult toddler. Without changing her mind or her adult faculties, I've changed reality such that Lidia was to choose between becoming my plaything--choosing to act like a toddler rather than being to--despite remembering everything that happened prior to me reshaping reality or suffer punishment by the rest of society if she did not conform to the behaviors society expected of her. Watching her devolve to my naughty little girl by choice, all while I know she remembers bullying me, has been the most satisfying part of using my new found powers.

Now, after months of Lidia agreeing to be my permanent baby doll, I can't help but smile as she glowers at me, locked in her crib, sitting in a poopy diaper.

"Oh, my little pamper packer is awake! It's smells like you made Mommy a present? Did you make me a present Lidia?" I say as I walk up to the crib, stick my hand between the bars and rub her cheek affectionately.

Lidia scrunches up her nose behind the pacifier and I can see her willing herself to act like a toddler to avoid any punishments.

"Yeth, Momma! Lidy makes poopies for Momma!" Lidia lisped our from behind he pacifier with a false sweetness to her tone. The rush of power coming from the knowledge that she chooses to have the lisp to avoid my punishments causes a thrill to go through my body.

"Good baby!" I say as I reach over to unlatch the side of the crib and begin lowering it. "With such a full diapy, I bet Lidia has an empty tummy. Let's get it all filled up with some of Mommy's num-nums."

I watch as Lidia grimaces at the idea of eating my num-nums and carefully avoids putting her weight into her poopy diaper. I know, from history, that she wants to ask me for a change before she eats. I also know she knows she is not allowed to ask for a change.

"Yeth, Momma, Lidia 'ungry," Lidia tells me as I lift her from her crib and easily put her on my hip, despite her fully grown adult frame, making sure to mush as much if her mess into her butt as possible as I carry her out into the living room and sit in the couch.

"Good, baby, because Mommy needs you to empty me out!" I say as I sit down, laying Lidia on the couch with her head in my lap and pop her pacifier out of her mouth. I pull out my breasts, exposing my nipples that are now dripping with my creamy white milk.

Lidia looks at my massive, milky breasts with disgust. She then shuffles her body in discomfort, probably trying to get to where she can't feel the poop in the back of her pants. But, as she is expected to, she opens her mouth like a hungry baby and waits for me to help her latch.

I smile in satisfaction at how well trained Lidia is now. Hundreds if not thousands of punishments, tears, and public humiliations have turned Lidia from the bully who loved to play mommy to my perfect little girl.

I grab Lidia by the back of the head and pull her mouth up to my left breast. I moan in pleasure as she begins to suckle, relieving the pressure that's been building for hours. I run my hand through Lidia's hair lovingly.

"That's it, good girl," I moan out as Lidia continues to suckle.

The relief of pressure, the dominant feelings I am having, and the knowledge of how much Lidia hates this is incredibly arousing. Like almost every time I feed Lidia, I'm tempted to rub myself. I resist though, and settle for throwing my head back and closing my eyes, imagining what tortures I can work up for Lidia next.

While my eyes are closed, I feel Lidia's hand drift up to my breast and begin to press. I'm not concerned by this. She does this often to help fully empty me, and, frankly, the pressure feels good.

I keep my eyes closed and moan as she suckles me with her mouth and milks me with her hand. I don't notice as her hand drifted to the magically ruby pendant on my necklace and she gripped it firmly in her fist.

Before I realize what is happening, I feel Lidia unlatch from my breast, and I listen helplessly as she makes a wish.

What does Lidia wish for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)