More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bossfrog Bossfrog

Where does he go?

Libby swallows

After the dicks had gone he surveyed his silent surroundings. Once it was clear he headed down the dull corridor. After Aaron reached the steers he cautiously shuffled down them remembering the few times he was thrown down them. A few girls in his year passed him and smiled as he nodded to then. Reaching the bottom he continued down another dull corridor the walls were either dull with grey paint or covered in holes and patches of disrepair. The windows were facing a large courtyard where most of the students congregated.

Once Aaron reached the end of the corridor he slid open the door to the infirmary and entered. Looking around the pale room he heard a small creak to the side of him. As he turned and looked to Libby diving at him. Jumping from a step ladder she screamed “gotcha!” As she landed on him. Stretching out his arms, Aaron lunges forward to catch her. With perfect accuracy his face landed dead Center between her large mounds of tanned flesh. Her lightly tanned skin rubbed on Aaron’s face as she squirmed in his arms. “Nooooo!” She giggled “you were meant to be surprised” she looked down at him and realised where his face was planted. She could never fit into her uniform so there was always a few buttons undone. Her naked skin rubbed his face as she pulled his head in deeper. Grabbing both of her tits she squished and wobbled them in his face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)