More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who do you see peering back in the Mirror

Lexi Moore - Age 20

The mirror reveals a young blonde girl with green eyes. She gas shoulder length hair and a pink shirt, with jeans other name is Lexi Moore, a proud woman. "HEY JAMES DON'T !" comes a girls voice. Lexi turns to see a guy being pulled back from the female skeleton, by his girlfriend, at least Lexi assumes. Lexi walks back to the skeletons herself, as a good deal of the group exits the exhibit. Theirs only three left, Lexi and the couple. Lexi notice that the other two is now over at the mirror, she doesn't know why, but these skeletons creep her out.

As Lexi looks towards the skeletons, she thinks she sees a glimmer of something in one the eye holes. "Perhaps that's why he was trying to go to it." Thinks Lexi. The long she stares at them, the more alluring the urge gets to touch one, just to see what a burnt human bone feels like.

Lexi looks again, and sees she's now alone in the exhibit, but she also knows the tour guide will return soon.

Lexi ponders it over, and steps under the vevit rope, and climbs onto the throne of the female skeleton. "Wait...what" she says realizing the sute is rubbing off, and underneath is pure white bone. Other then that little discovery, nothing. "Hey...HEY GET DOWN FROM THEIR....I SAID NO TOUCHING!" comes the familiar voice of the tour guide. Lexi turns, startled, as she does her hand snags a sharp bone, cutting herself. It's not bad, but blood does sling onto the male skeleton, as some is left behind on the female bone that cut her.

Lexi climbs down "I'm sorry" she says. "Umm.....well, theirs no damage.....but I am gonna have to ask you leave the museum though" says the guide. Two guards then walk in. "These two will see you out" the guide reply's. "Yrs sir" answers Lexi. The guards escort Lexi from the exhibit, and towards the entrance of the museum. As Lexi and the guards are about to leave through the entrance "AAAAAAAAAAAH!" comes a scream from deeper in the museum. The guards run towards the scream, as Lexi starts towards the entrance, but pauses, when the guess yell in pain she knows she should leave, and treat her small wound, but part of her is curious about what's going on, as the music goes quiet again.

What does Lexi do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)