More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stumpy_jim Stumpy_jim

Who am I, what do I look like, what am I doing?

Lexi, 26, human, captain of a freighter ship

"Lexi..." I said as I adjust my short red-hair, my green eyes flecked with silver. I was still pretty tall, about six feet; pretty slender and slightly toned. My breasts don't have bumbs or lumps, still just a little smaller than my head, nipples big and puffy and pink. My dick still as long as my forearm and almost as thick, barbed like a cat's, slightly curved, and seen lots of action; my pussy was still tight, not having seen as much action as my other tool.

"Captain," the computer voice began. "The ship is soon on course to dock with the nearby port, Captain. Estimated time of arrival is seventy-eight minutes."

"Thanks," I say as I leave the bathroom and walk to the wardrobe, taking out a jockstrap, baggy trousers, plain top, and a company jacket, putting it all on. After putting on my socks and boots, I make my way to the bridge through the corridor.

"Hey, Captain!" a cheerful voice called out.

Turning around, I see Yolanda, 28, and olive-skinned girl that was pretty short, had nice breasts, and a nice bulge too, though not as big as mine.

"Yolanda," I nod. "What can I do for you?"

"Justr wanted to say hi," the girl grins. "Can I come with you?"

"Sure thing," I say as I continue down the corridor, entering the bridge I go and seat myself at my chair, checking the computer for any emergencies and notifications.

What do I find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)