More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

Now let me explain the basics!

Level Up and Rank Up Explained!

Rank Up!

The world of cartoon city is overrun with a variety of different toons that all have their own level of power and in order to properly track the power level of both the inhabitants of the city and the growth of strength that you gain throughout your adventures in the city, I have created a specially designed power ranking system that goes from 1 to 10.

Rank 1: normal: Your normal average Joe.

Rank 2: peak: Capt. America

Rank 3: evolved: John-117

Rank 4: mutant: Subject Delta

Rank 5: super: Panty Anarchy

Rank 6: ultimate: Spiderman

Rank 7: spectacular: Naruto Uzumaki

Rank 8: amazing: Monkey D Luffy

Rank 9: legendary: Goku and Superman

Rank 10: mythic: Saitama

you will begin at the base rank of one and will be no stronger than any ordinary human being, but if you level up high enough, you will have the opportunity to rank up.

However, in order to rank up, you must have sex with a toon who is either of the same rank and level of you or have sex with multiple toons whose combined levels will add up to the rank and level that you stand at. Know this though; you are not the only one who can rank up and evolve, members of your team can also rank up and evolve with you, but must go through an exam that will test the capabilities to see if they’re ready for a rank up.

Once you and your companions rank up your levels will be set back to one, and you will have to work your way back up to the top in order to rank up again. However, every time you rank, up, it becomes harder and harder to do so. The reason for this is to ensure that too much power doesn’t end up falling in the wrong hands.

Moving on, we will focus on the next point of the power system.

LEVEL UP!

After enough experience has been gathered, you can do level up and grow in strength and power by picking a single perk per level. All perks will fit into the ranking system above and will have positives and negatives that reflect this.

Moving on, there is a limit to the number of times you can level up in each rank, once you hit the cap of your current rank you must go out and do what needs to be done in order to rank up.

Anyway, the level caps for the ranks are as follows.

Rank 1: Level 10

Rank 2: level 20

Rank 3: level 30

Rank 4: level 40

Rank 5: Level 50

Rank 6: Level 60

Rank 7: Level 70

Rank 8: Level 80

Rank 9: Level 90

Rank 10: Level 100

Now know that like any game certain things require certain levels and certain ranks. These certain things would be certain pieces of technology and magical artifacts. The reason for these requirements is to ensure that your body can withstand the stress in which it will be placed under once these legendary artifacts are used. Also, this power steering system will be used to ensure that you do not buy technology or piece of equipment that you yourself do not know how to operate, let alone understand.

Now are there anymore questions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)