More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dirtyaussie81 Dirtyaussie81

What happens next?

Lets take some pictures by the car...

"Here lets get a couple more shots of you by the car" the photographer suggests.

"Fine but we already have like a hundred or so" the bride says in protest.

"Yeah but if it shuts your ass up then its worth it" the photographer chuckled under his breath.

"WHAT WAS THAT!" the bride snapped.

"I said you never know what will turn up so it could be worth it." The photographer replied.

"Now this time climb up on the hood and give us one of those Daisy Duke style car shots... your best car model impression" he directs.

The bride climbed up on the roof of the Rolls trying to do her best to look sexy, sticking out her chest amplifying her voluptuous curves. The photographer could feel the front of he pants expanding as he zoomed in on her huge tits. Snapping a few more shots he turned to grab his flash. "Alright last one my dear." His erection growing painfully in his pants. Setting up the flash the bride misheard and started climbing down, snapping the flash off it temporarily blinded the unsuspecting bride who stepped on the edge of her gown and went tumbling. The photographer watched in disbelief as the busty bride went screaming face first towards the ground. Her head taking the blunt of the impact scorpioning herself.

Out cold, her face and tits pressed to the ground, gown now lifted and bunched around the upper part of her body her legs and ass stuck straight out into the air.

The photographer just looked on in utter disbelief.

What should he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)