More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EmoKittyKat EmoKittyKat

What next?

Lets snack in the kitchen

"Why dont we go downstairs in the kitchen? I'm starving!" Nicole says, rubbing her stomach. Quinn nods and fantasizes about what could happen in the kitchen. Temporarily pushing that thought aside, she follows Nicole downstairs and into the kitchen. Nicole goes straight for the fridge, opening the door and bending over to see everything on the shelves.

Quinn comes up behind Nicole purposely barely touching Nicole's ass as she grabs something from the top shelf. Nicole straightens and turns around instantly, coming red face to red face with Quinn. The two girls stand there for a moment, just looking at each other. Their startled expressions softened and Quinn let go of what she was about to pull off the shelf. This is my chance! Quinn thinks to herself.

She leans in slowly, waiting to see Nicoles expression, which only displays the same desire Quinn is sure is in her own gaze as well. Their lips lock in a passionate hot kiss, and Quinn leans in to Nicole, hungry for more. Little does she know how much more Nicole is going to give her.

Nicole moves forward, backing Quinn against the island counters in the middle of the kitchen, moving her hands over Quinns skin and under her thin shirt. Quinn can feel Nicole grinding her hips against her and she absolutely loves it.

Quinn moves her hands as well, one making its way up Nicoles schoolgirl skirt, one squeezing her huge boobs. Nicole assists Quinn in lifting her onto the counter with her legs spread one on either side of Nicole. Nicole takes this opportunity to unbutton Quinns shirt and throw it on the ground while moving her lips along Quinns breast. She takes a moment to suck and pull on each nipple as her fingers move up Quinn's shorts and managing to reach in her underwear and begin rubbing her swollen pussy.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)