More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Millennius Millennius

Do some recon first?

Lets see what they'r up to, aside from the obvious of course.

You take out your binoculars for a visual, and certainly not a disappointing one at that. One of the women is African American, the rest are white.

The first one you notice stands watching through the glass door and as such, you naturally presume she's the lookout. She has short red hair, a cute freckled face and round glasses. As for her body, she is rather short and slim, small breasts but more than makes up for it with delectable hips and legs, you can see that she has an impressive ass as well when she occasionally turns away from the door.

The next one is tall and muscular, from what you can see of her head it appears that she has cut most of her black hair extremely short aside from a long, blue dyed patch that ends just above her left eye. she is fairly well proportioned overall, but what really draws your attention are her abs which you can make out even behind her suit.

After that, a thin blonde with long hair that goes down to the small of her back, she is rather small overall, but you can tell she takes care of her body, its not especially muscular, but it has pleasant thin frame, like a yoga instructor.

Next in line is a black woman with long hair tied into a ponytail, she is undoubtedly the most well endowed of the five, and had shapely thighs to match her lovely bussom.

Finally the leader, she has extremely long green dyed hair that went all the way down to her knees. She has a long face that almost reminds you of a snake, and somehow not in a bad way. she is tall thin and well endowed overall.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)