More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EmoKittyKat EmoKittyKat

What next?

Lets hang out in here

The two girls decide to stay in Quinns room to hang out. Quinn throws on a show on the TV and the girls sit on the bed together. Quinn crosses her legs, and looks at Nicole who has one leg on the bed one leg off. Quinn can barely see Nicoles panties, and all she wants to do is rip off the girls short skirt and fuck her. She needs to make a move, maybe a little more subtle that what she has in mind.

"Oh you have eyeliner all over your eyelid and face, youd better clean that up. I'm pretty sure all my makeup is in the top drawer of that side table there if you want to fix it" Which isn't a lie, Nicole does have makeup on her face but she isn't going to find any makeup in that drawer.

"Oh thanks, i had a feeling." Nicole stands and bends over to look through the drawer, exposing her hot pink thong. Quinn feels her own panties get moist just looking at the girl.

Nicole gasps as she moves a couple books out of the drawer. "You have like 6 toys in here!" She exclaimes, and sounds truly interested and excited.

"Oh! Im sorry i must've been confused the makeup is all in the second drawer!"

Nicole stands upright and turns to Quinn with a suspicious but playful grin on her face. "Quinn, are you trying to get in my pants?" Quinn feels her face grow hot, but before she can respond Nicole pushes her onto her back and begins straddling her. "Cause its working" she whispers in Quinns ear.

Nicole presses her lips against Quinns and they make out passionately and hungrily, Quinn can feel Nicoles tongue brush against her lips every little bit. Nicoles hands roam Quinn's body and stop on her shirt, pulling at it and undoing the buttons as her lips begin trailing down her neck, softy biting her way down to Quinn's now exposed nipples. She sucks and pulls on each nipple while her hips grind slowly on Quinns leg.

What shall I use now?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)