More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EmoKittyKat EmoKittyKat

What next?

Lets go to the living room

"Why dont we watch a movie in the living room, the TV is so much bigger" Nicole suggests. Quinn nods and follows her down the stairs and they make their way to the couch. Quinn throws a movie on and relaxes on the couch. Nicole is sitting at one end with her legs up and bent, partially spread allowing Quinn to barely see up her skirt.

"Are you.. Staring at my crotch?" Nicole asks, her face bright red. Quinns own face turns red as she realizes she is.

"Sorry I.."

"No, its fine. Look as long as you like, but i doubt its much fun looking and not touching" Nicole spreads her legs more as her hand reaches down and caresses the thin wet silk covering her pussy. Quinn watches as one of Nicoles fingers slips under her panties and moves back and forth as she rubs her clit and fingers herself. Quinn moves her own hand to her inner thighs but attempts to hold back as she watches the beautiful girl in front of her masturbate and moan.

"Here, let me do the honors" Nicole gets onto her knees on the floor in front of Quinn and slowly unbuttons her shorts while kissing just above her waistline. She slips Quinns tiny shorts down her legs and throws them over on a nearby chair.

Nicole slips two of her fingers into Quinn's tight pussy as she traces her tongue all around her wet clit. Nicole wiggles her fingers inside Quinn as she fingers her causing Quinn to moan loud and throw her head back in sheer pleasure.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)