More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Comcast Comcast

What to Do?

Let it Slide (Fantasy RPG Edition)

Let it Slide an ability that allows whoever wields it to have all their actions be justifiable. No one will disagree with a request. All one needs to do is ask. Your character will be the wielder or if you decide it can be used against your person.

You wake up in a thick forest. You don't know really where you are or who you are. Feeling in your pockets you can’t find any sort of identification. However in your front pocket you discover a letter.

The letter reads "Whatever you say will not be taken wrong. Anything you ask will be done. Use this as you please. When you die the closest person will gain the power." You pick yourself off the ground leveraging yourself with a couple branches. Still trying to balance yourself you stumble forward and wave your hand in front of you trying to latch on to something. Suddenly a menu appears before you.

The menu had only a couple features.

-Character

-Allies

-Inventory

-Abilities

Out of curiosity before you found out who you really are you wanted to see if you had any friends. Maybe there would be some way to contact them if you did. Though you slightly thought you may be hallucinating you reach your hand out and tap the (_Allies) button._

A blank menu comes up that simply says ‘No Allies Found’. So, you have to friends to communicate to or request help from so you were on your own. Now it was time to find out who you were. You went ahead and pressed the character menu.

Character: John Doe

Level: 1 (Locked)

Experience: -0/100

Race: Supreme Being

Rank: ~~~~

Looking over your character sheet it looked pretty grim. You weren’t sure what ‘Supreme Being’ meant but being stuck at level 1 with no clear means to progress didn’t look so great. In addition you were in the middle of nowhere without a map.

You figured you might as well see if you had any abilities you maybe didn’t know about. Pressing the abilities tab a new menu appears.

Abilities:

-Let it Slide

-Perfect Penis

-Lucky

“Whelp it looks like I’m fucked.” you think to yourself. You weren’t sure how any of these abilities could help you in your current situation. And you sure as hell didn’t feel lucky.

Winging It

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)