More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Invite the shopowner to join in or let him watch the show?

Let him watch (for now)

It didn't take Tony long to react. He lifted me onto the table in front of him. Scooping up a bit of the lemon filling he smeared it along my inner thigh, raising my skirt around my waist. He paused for a second when he saw my smooth pussy and the strip of black curls over my mons. I loved to keep him guessing as to what i might or might not be wearing under my clothes. He grinned up at me and i leaned down to flick my tongue over my already hard nipple.

Tony gave a little moan and smeared the last of the filling over my outer lips, then moved in to lick and nibble his way up my thigh. His warm wet tongue left a trail of goosebumps over my skin as i trembled in anticipation. He looked up into my eyes as i watched his tongue climb higher, and nipped lightly at my skin.

I groaned and parted my legs further for him, forgetting for the moment that we were not alone. Rolling my nipples between my fingers as his tongue and teeth climbed higher and higher up my leg. He began to slowly lick the pie from my outer lips and i gasped, pushing my hips forward.

"mmmmmmmm baby don't tease me..." I begged as i tangled my fingers in his thick dark hair.

Tony looked up with a wicked grin then just barely slid the tip of his tongue along my slit. I whimpered feeling my pussy getting wetter.

"Please...." I moaned.

He stopped and leaned up to kiss me hard, his mouth tasting of lemon pie and me.

"PLease what?"

What does she ask for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)