More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by AGreyFoxxx AGreyFoxxx

What Does She Have In Mind?

Let’s Go Upstairs And Find Out

Watching Jessica’s glutes sway as she walks upstairs makes my cock stir in spite of it just being emptied. She walks to the bed and sits on its edge, thighs slightly spread, giving me a perfect view of her hairless cameltoe pussy. Recalling Bailey’s words, “You don’t have to hide your body like that. You’re hot, girl,” I think she's right. This girl, this young woman, is gorgeous. And I can’t wait to feel her body enveloping my cock. But first things first. I walk to the bed, drop to my knees, and separate her thighs. Her pussy is glistening with desire and I drop my head, breathing in her musky scent. I can feel her hands as they guide my head. Her thighs are warm against my ears, but I can still hear her moan as my tongue comes in contact with her clit. She lifts her hips off the bed, mashing against my face. God, she tastes good, her sweet muskiness driving my lust. I consciously want to drink from her cunt.

I reach up, cupping her breasts, round, soft and heavy, but still perky. My thumbs draw circles around her nipples as they awaken. The deeper I probe with my tongue, the more worked up she gets, squirming against my face. Her moans get louder as well as longer. I wonder how much longer until she cums. I tongue fuck her as my nose caresses her clit and my hands pluck and twist her nipples.

“Jesus, Ben . . . Don’t stop . . . please . . . don’t . . . stop!” Her fists are full of my hair, her hips bucking against against my face. “Sooo good! . . . make me cum!” Removing my left hand from her breast I insert two fingers into her heated wetness as I suck on her clit, feathering it with the tip of my tongue. Curling my fingers against her G-spot forces a loud moan that turns into a wail. She cums all over my fingers, trapping them in her cunt as it spasms. Her thighs tighten against my ears. Her orgasm ripples through her young body. Looking up into her face as her orgasm subsides makes me smile.

As I stand up, Jessica smiles. She has seen my re-animated cock. Patting the bed, she looks up into your eyes. Hers are glistening with lust. “I’d like to ride you, Ben.”

“Your wish is my command,” I reply, sitting next to her on the bed. She kisses me, deep and long, tasting herself. Before she has the chance to straddle me, it occurs to me that she just might not have any experience, so I ask, “Are you . . . ? Have you ever . . . ?”

Well, Has She?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)