More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by malk03 malk03

Who will it be tonight?

Let's taste the Asian delights of Tina

I made my way up the stairs to see my ladies who were getting ready for our guests downstairs. I saw Tina, our beauty from the East, in a lovely dress and coresette. Her breasts pushed up and together, her silky black hair shining in the dim light, her lips shiney and wet.

"Tina, my darling. Come with me. The rest of you, hurry up. Go make me some money."

I pulled Tina into a room. The room had, at one time, been a very large ballroom. Since then I had it sectioned off into three smaller bedrooms and a long private office of mine. Large and comfortable beds one side, the other had a large mirror, a two-way mirror in fact. The office I had on the other side of these walls had only a couch and a few chairs, but the best view of my girls in action.

For the moment no one would be watching from there. I sat down at the edge of the bed, pulling Tina into me so I could bury my face in her soft tits. My tongue snaking in and out, over and in between them.

I pushed her back, breathing heavily. "Get to work, honey."

She smiled slyly, and dropped to her knees. She undid my pants, and released my cock. She began massaging it to life, letting it grow to it's full eight inches before taking it all in her mouth at once. I undid her dress as she did so, she stood up for just a few seconds to shake the dress the rest of the way off, before grabbing my dick in her hand again and moving to suck on my balls. "Oh, that's a good girl, Tina." I moaned, my hand on the back of her neck, moving over her spine to her ass and grabbing it firmly. Then further to test her pussy, hot and wet.

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her up, kissing and sucking her breasts, then running my tongue down her stomach, and finally to her shaved cunt. I teased her with a few strokes of my tongue, then turned her around. One hand lowered her, my other guided my dick into her wet hole. She moaned as it slid in all the way and slowly started pumping her pussy up and down. Both hands grabbed her ass, bouncing her on my schlong to the rythum I wanted. She arched her back as she moaned, her long silky hair tickling my chest. I grunted as I came, and came to a stop. She fell back on me, laying on top of me. My hands caressing her soft skin as my erection faded.

She wrapped a towel around herself and got ready to clean herself up for the next person, I barely got my pants on when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said.

Merve, our bouncer, came in, "Polly caused a customer to walk out." He tattled. Merve not only kept the customers in line and my ladies safe, he also were my eyes when I was not available.

I frowned, "Get her in here. Tina, get downstairs quick."

Merve grinned, "Can I watch, boss?"

"Get Polly in here and get back downstairs." I barked at him.

She courtesied and quickly stepped out of the room. Polly stepped in just five minutes later. "If I could explain..."

I put up a hand and she stopped, "I don't want an explanation. This isn't the first time you've pissed someone off. Last time I was kind to you, I let you off easy. It isn't going to be so easy this time."

What is Polly's punishment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)