More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pampered Princess Pampered Princess

How do we begin?

Let's start slow. Allow the girls to feel safe for now.

The 'Maiden Voyage' drifted through the dark waters of the Caribbean, lights of various colours glimmering in flashes and pulses from the various windows of the luxury motoryacht as midnight approached.

Near the stern of the boat, some of the lights were reflected in the yacht's little pool, its waters shining much brighter than the surrounding ocean as it was lit from its side walls. A lonely girl was standing close to the edge of the pool.

Sarah O'Hara brushed aside a streak of her fiery-red hair, her seductively-black summer dress wafting gently in the nightly breeze as her slender thumbs whisked away at the touchscreen of her smartphone. She frowned in annoyance as she saw that there was no reception on her mobile - after all, she had hoped to upload some party pictures throughout the night, but alas, she'd have to make do. She shrugged to herself as she shut off the display and caught her reflection on the darkened screen. Her perky lips curled into a soft smile as she turned around to head back in to join her friends for the party. She probably wouldn't have been quite so eager to rejoin her own birthday-celebration had she known that what awaited her with her 18th birthday wasn't the promise of the liberties of young adulthood, but rather the arduous life of an owned sex-. And she probably wouldn't have smiled had she known that within a few ours, her gorgous lips would find themselves almost constantly wrapped around either a jaw-stretching gag or a thick, pulsing cock.

Her equally gorgeous twin sister Hannah was already inside the yacht's main lounge, although the word 'lounge' seemed to suggest a much stronger vibe of comfortable relaxation than the refunctioned party room currently gave off. The innocent redhead was holding a large plastic cup filled with fruity alcoholic bowle. Hannah was already a little tipsy as she straightened her beautiful, silky white party-dress, a white that outdid even the porcelain perfection of her skin, having not expected nor prepared for the intoxicating effect of the bowle. She suppressed a slight hickup as she looked around the room. Her soft spinkling of freckles lit up her face, with another light patch of light freckles sprinkling her generous cleavage above her dress. She walked over to the couch to sit down, a swagger on her perfect hips, sending the short dress swaying in every direction while her shapely legs stepped over the dancefloor, her heeled sandals echoing in beat with the Salsa music.

As she sat down on the soft cushions of the couch, the shy girl had no idea that soon, her shapely, virginal bottom would have a far more effective cushioning of its own - nor could she know that the feckle hymen hidden inside her untouched pussy would soon be replaced by a parade of dildoes and vibrators, which would be an almost as constant presence as the plugs inside her peckered, tight little asshole.

Where do we go from here? A pirate attack? The crew turning on their precious cargo? Or are the twins betrayed by their own friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)