More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pampered Princess Pampered Princess

How do we begin?

Let's skip the backstory and jump right in to the action!

The 'Maiden Voyage' drifted through the dark waters of the Caribbean, lights of various colours glimmering in flashes and pulses from the various windows of the luxury motoryacht as midnight approached.

The lights were emanating mostly from the yacht's main lounge, although the word 'lounge' seemed to suggest a much stronger vibe of comfortable relaxation than the refunctioned party room currently gave off. There was no relaxation, nor any pampering for the almost two dozen barely legal girls who had convened here to celebrate the birthdays of the gorgeous O'Hara sisters. The sounds that reached out from the lounge and lost themselves unheard in the darkness of international waters, were not the cheers of an exuberant party, but the unmistakable screams, squeals, sobbing and slapping of a full-on orgy. And not just any orgy, but of an unrestrained -orgy.

Inside, one of the birthday girls was sobbing softly in her current distress. A dull discomfort was throbbing through Hannah's limbs, emanating from the tight curls of rope wrapped around various parts of her luxurious body, as well as from the magic wand which was pulsating without end against her sensitive, unprotected clit. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, gathering on the edges of the thick stripes of slick white tape which had been glued to her bulging cheeks to keep her improvised gag inside her mouth. Her jaw felt uncomfortable and was quivering from the exertion of keeping it open, as it instinctively tried to constantly bite down on the mass of cloth between her teeth. Her tongue felt numb from the sweet and sour taste of the silky material of almost a dozen thongs and panties stuffed inside her mouth to shut her up, some of which still carried the taste of Hannah's unfortunate friends who had been stripped of not only these panties, but also of their dignity.

To her back, Hannah felt the unyielding steel of a dancing pole, and the somewhat more malleable, warm sensation of her twin sister's back. Hannah might have found comfort in the presence of her sister, if only the two twins hadn't been cruelly tied back to back to a stripper's pole, with their mutual bondage conspiring in each other's degradation.

Hannah tried to shift her weight slightly, trying to get away from the magic wand stuck between her crotch and the hardwood-floor, but all she accomplished was to feel her rope bondage dig a little harsher against her skin. The soft, pink nylon rope had effectively immobilized her, with several curls of rope winding around the two twins' necks and around the metal pole between them. Another few slings of rope had been tied just underneath her firm, supple breasts, equally keeping her bound closely to the pole and to her sister. Her gorgeous C-Cups had been freed from her beautiful white summer dress, with the straps of her dress pushed down her shoulders and the glorious milky white flesh of her tits heaving invitingly on top of the remains of the torn cups of her dress. The pink rosebuds of her nipples had stiffened to the chilly breeze inside the party lounge of the 'Maiden Voyage', causing further embarassment to the nubile redheaded virgin. More rope had been wound around her slender body just above her pelvis, connected to more pink bindings around her upper thighs and ankles, keeping her legs spread and her lower legs painfully tied to her thighs in a brutally uncomfortable kneeling position. Her wrists, finally, had been tied to the rope around her sister's thighs, just as her sister's wrists were connected to her own thighs, keeping the twins' arms stretched back, making their glorious tits jump out even more and giving them the humiliating sensation of keeping their own sister's legs spread open invitingly with the palms of their hands resting on the thighs of their sister. Hannah's white dress had been hiked up, so her silky smooth mound was exposed to anyone who wanted to look. A similar fate had befallen her sister Sarah in her pink summer dress, which was an almost perfect copy of Hannah's garment, just like the sisters' angelic faces, suckable tits and spankable asses were pitch perfect - and perfectly fuckable - copies of each other.

Are the twins to watch their friends getting or do they have to join in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)