More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyDust LadyDust

Should she leave without "saying" goodbye?

Let's not waste a wonderful night with an akward goodbye

Dedra decided to sneak out of the gentlemen's bed. She slowly crept out of bed and began to quietly dress.

"Leaving so soon?" The man asked. Dedra whirled around and she stumbled for words, damn what was his name! "Yeah, um... I really must go, um... I, I had a good time and all but I'm really in a hurry." She stammered.

"You weren't in any hurry last night, did I not pleasure you?" He asked sitting in bed and as the sheets feel his well chiseled chest was exposed and Dedra was instantly drawn to it.

"Oh no, last night was great, it really was." She said embarrassed by being in this awkward situation.

"No, I can see you weren't. Give me one more chance." And as he said that he leaped towards her and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back into the down feather bed.

She laughed and realised she had to do just that. His lips met hers and they were very soft for a man, his beard was just the opposite and the combination left wonderful sensations throughout her body.

"Honey," The man mumbled, "Just like honey." His hands cupped her breasts and his kisses lowered to her nipples.

Dedra's head was thrown back in lust and she let out a lustful moan as his teeth met one of her nipples. He only bit lightly but he also didn't let go. As his teeth held her nipple his tongue flicked it. His hands slid to her waist and he pulled her on top of him. Now she sat in his lap, her legs straddling him. His hand crept down between her legs and his fingers danced between her lips.

They moved up and down and slowly pressed forward. He felt her wetness and smiled. He began to tease her clit and Dedra went wild with passion. She felt her hips moving with this gentle touches. Finally she could not be teased any longer.

"Let me ride you!" She whispered and the man gave her a look of shock clearly no women had ever asked him to do that, but he complied. Dedra mounted the man and let him guide his cock to her hot wet pussy. She lowered herself fully on him in one thrust and both moaned with lust. Dedra road him well.

Her hair fell off her shoulders and touched his chest and sent even more pleasure through his body. His hands grabbed her behind and he met each of her down thrusts with a sharp thrust up. Finally Dedra quaked and the man beneath her felt her pussy pulse and her legs shake. Then, he pushed up one more time and held her down and he too came, his head thrown back as he experince the biggest orgasum of his life.

An hour later, once Dedra had recuperate and freshened up she left the man, never remembering his name. Before she had left the gentlemen did mention that she should check out the Brothel and the Local Blacksmith for they always know information before anyone else.

Which should she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)