More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by O-mega O-mega

What's next?

Let's get started

My name is Samantha. I am 29 , 184 cm (72.4 in). My body is not exactly slim but not fat either,71 kg (156.5 lbs). brown eyes and hair, B sized breasts, Brown hair and slightly tanned white skin.

I was working at a small delivery company as a secretary for the delivery manager. I am married for an older man, a workaholic that is not at home nearly enough, Our relationship was very cold at the time.

My husband has a son from his first marriage, Steven is 18 and at high school. He is keeping mostly for himself but his grades are good.

One monday morning he come to me and told me that he is being bullied by his, older, stronger classmate and teachers are doing nothing about it. Father is always gone and I am the only one that can do something about it. He did said that I must be careful not to make the situation worse, which I knew won't be easy, all I know about him is that his name is Carl, he is 19, takes from Steven money, he must do homeworks for him and blames every trouble on Steven.

That problem must be solved and it canot wait for husband to teturn. I must go to him and solve it myself, carefully but I must.

So, I decided to go, before the school hours, to the footbal stadium where they hang, as I was told, and to end, or at least make a fundations of an end to this situation.

Now...how should I dress...

  • Secretary "outfit", White shirt, Black skirt above knees and black heels.
  • Shorts and a tight black T-shirt with Nikes.
  • white, Short T-shirt and jean mini-skirt and sandals.
  • Orange summer dress and heels.

(If I take anything other than my secretary clothing I will have to pack it with me, and change at work later).

Ok, which one

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)