More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by new2char new2char

What do I do next?

Let's get out of here

I was pretty drunk, but I could tell this had potential. My cock was throbbing as my leg rubbed against hers. I could also tell that there were people starting to stare. One guy at the bar was staring especially hard, but he had a different look on his face. Others has a look of curiosity or shock, but this guy had a look of worry. I asked Tish who it was, and she said that was her husband Steve.

This was a jolt of reality to me. This wasn't just an AVP that I was dancing with in front of my office, where I had already made a spectacle of myself; there was a husband involved, and right now, I was making eye contact with him. I asked what we should do.

She told me to go back to where we were talking before and she would find me in 5 minutes. I let go of this beautiful woman and as calmly as I could made my way out of the ballroom. As promise, she met me five minutes later. We were alone again, but this time, I had sobered up enought to realize what I had. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her to me for our first kiss.

Her puffy sexy lips pressed hard against mine and I put my arms around her and pulled her in close. Her large tits pressed up against me and she pushed against me so hard, I almost lost my balance, and I backed up against the wall. From that position, Tish, who was a full inch taller than me in heels, really started grinding in. Her tongue pushed out of her mouth, not fully into my mouth, just enough so that our tongue rubbed against each other as we continued our deep kisses.

She reached down, and started stroking my cock through my pants, and I could feel wetness ooze from the head. The strange thing was that I was kissing this woman, our bodies were pressed against each other, she was rubbing my dick, and still something about her being older, more senior in the company, and married, made me not sure what I should do next.

Also, I didn't have many options. I had ridden with my buddy John, I didn't have a room, or transportation. What could I do except enjoy what was happening now? Tish answered that for me. She said we should go to her room upstairs. Although she lived only a few miles away, she had the means to spring for a room, so that she could enjoy the party without having to worry about driving home.

"What about your husband?" I asked.

"He won't bother us."

That was all I needed to here. I told her I would love to go upstairs with her. She grabbed me by the hand, and led me around to the other side of the hotel where the elevator to her room was. It was a weird feeling, being led upstairs knowing what was coming (at least I hoped). I almost felt like I was the girl in the relationship, and she was the sure, confident man.

When we got to the elevator, there were other people there, but fortunately no one else from work. As we all got in the elevator, we worked our way to the back of the car, and during the ride up, she managed to stand in front of me where she could continue to rub me cock while we rode up.

I felt so wicked, so dirty, and so ecstatic. I looked around at the other people and wondered if any of them knew that we were about to go upstairs and fuck our brains out.

What happens in the room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)