More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arwing CT Arwing CT

What's next?

Let's check out the pool

The couple decided to be lazy and enjoy by the outdoor pool. They layed on the plastic white long chairs that you would see at a water park under an umbrella. Will started to dooze off in his chair caught himself as his eyes closed and sat up in his long chair.

"Hey I'm gonna get a drink, you want anything?" He said.

"Just some water please." She replied.

Will smiled and walked to the outdoor bar.

Tora took out the lotion and rubbed some on her arms.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes beautiful." A voice came from her right from a man walking along the pool. He was tall at least 6 feet tall with short hair dyed black hair and brown eyes. He was built like an ox. His skin looked a little too tan wearing black swim shorts and a white wifebeater shirt.

"Oh my god, Jared!" Tora said.

Tora stood up and hugged the man. Jared hugged her back his hand resting on her lower back almost touching her ass. He held her close until she let go of him.

"Its been so long, how are you?" Tora said.

"I'm good, I'm studying business in college, in Yale." He said staring at her ass as she climbed back into her long chair.

"That's great" she sounded excited.

"So are you still playing volleyball, you were always so amazing."

"Yeah I made the starting position on the college team." She smiled grabbing for the bottle.

Will noticed Tora talking to someone while sitting at the bar waiting for his drinks.

"You ok senor?" The bartender said.

"Yeah" Will sighed.

"My girlfriend is talking to an old friend of ours. The type of friend you wouldn't mind seeing anymore after high school."

"Oh asshole" the bartender added with a smile.

"Yes" Will laughed.

"Your drink will be ready." the bartender said. Then yelled at some younger employee in spanish.

Tora rubbed lotion on her sides as she talked about school and other friends from high school. Jared was clearly not paying attention. His eyes focused on her sexy curves watching her boobs jiggle as she shook the bottle in her hand.

"Oh uh let me help you with that Tora." Jared said grabbing the bottle from her quickly squirting some in his hands rubbing her left leg.

"That's way too much lotion Jared." Tora said.

"It's alright I got you." He responded rubbing some on her other leg. He lifted each leg to get the underside. He got up from his chair and knealed next to her.

"So how are your folks doing?" Jared asked. She went on to say that her brother got a promotion at his company and her parents buying a new car. Before she knew it his hands were on her thighs rubbing closer to her inner thigh.

"Just making sure your ready for the sun." He said.

Just then Will arrived with two drinks in hand. Jared turned around to see his blonde hair glowing in the sun.

"Oh my god WILL!" He screamed. Will set down his drinks and shook his friend's hand.

"Dude its been forever man what's up? Oh are you and Tora goin out?" Jared said.

"Since high school Jared." Will laughed

Jared looked obvious to the thought.

"Oh yeah, you two got together senior year, yeah yeah cause we broke up junior year." Jared said.

There was a pause, no one said a word for an awkward moment.

"Why don't you guys come hang out with us on our boat?"

"Is your family here with you?" Tora asked.

"My Aunt Margie is here with us but she will not be on the boat. She's probably bangin some mexican."

Will and Tora looked at each other.

"My little sister is here to." Jared said.

"Oh cool how is Caroline?" Tora asked.

Will zoned out during the conversation. He remembered Caroline as the girl who had to be adopted because she was nothing like her family, often think of them as a reality show. A drama filled group of crazies. To Will she seemed like the only nice person among all of them. Three years younger than her brother she was a pretty girl. She was the innocent one. Her natural long blonde hair and beautiful green eyes complemented her slender frame and lightly tan skin. Will had a crush on her before he started a relationship with Tora.

Will snapped back to reality with Jared hugging Tora.

"Alright guys I'll see you later." He said before walking off.

Will handed Tora a drink and sat next to her.

"Do you want to go with Jared and his sister on their boat?" Tora said sipping her drink.

"Yeah I guess we could go" Will paused.

"I don't know. Jared is just one of those friends that I would mind only seeing on facebook you know?"

Tora nodded.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to." She said.

What does Will want to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)