More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mastereedo mastereedo

Let's Get Started

Let's Start

"That party was a total let down," said Roxanne as the group left the house.
They had gone to the party in hopes of having some fun, but the party didn't live up to it's expectations.
"I don't want to go home yet," Said Austin.
"Hey, let's go to my house!" exclaimed McKenzie.
"Sounds good to me," replied Alex with a smug grin.
The group began it's path towards McKenzie's house, walking along the sidewalk. They had had a couple of drinks while at the party, but you still felt fine. It was a long, arduous walk to McKenzie's house.
When they finally reached their destination they burst through the door, immediately raiding the kitchen. After they ate, everyone settled into the living room.
"Well, what do we do now?" asked Morgan.
"Hey, how about truth or dare!"Exclaimed Roxanne.
"Um, I don't know...."replied Jamie.
"Oh come on, it will be fun!" stated Roxanne, "and besides, there are some simply rules that go along with it to make it better."
"What are the rules?" asked Jenna.
"Alright, rule number one, anything that happens in the game stays in the game, and rule number two is that no matter what you have to do what was asked of you." explained Roxanne.
"I guess if no one tells," sighed Morgan.
The group put their names on slips of paper, and put them into a hat.
"Since it's my house, I guess I'll draw first."
McKenzie reached her hand into the hat, and grabbed out a name.
"Jenna" said McKenzie, "Truth or Dare?"

Truth or Dare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)