More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

Which Story?

Let's Have a Ball (Magical Crossdressing)

It was the biggest bash of the year, and I would finally get what I deserved.

Victoria Montclair has been the envy of many, her wealth surpassing most. She was possibly the most well known person in all the land, and yet her beginnings are known to no one. The mysterious Montclair simply appeared one day with no fan fair at all. She mostly would keep to herself, except for once a year. On that day she would invite every noble house that you could think of to a gathering rich of food and music.

Or so I heard. At the time, I went by the name Drake. I was a cutpurse of slight stature, my hair long and dark, my body lithe and flexible. I had been on the street for a long time and had hear stories of Montclair's parties. Aggravatingly, the rest of us were not invited so I had never been able to see what it was like, at that time. The rich and pampered would wine and dine while I was left to rot in filth. That was going to change, and I had a plan how.

I was able to sneak past the guards at the main gate using a bit of guile and bit more exploding powder that I had purchased from one of my contacts. It cost me everything I had, but when I succeeded in my endeavor, I told myself, it would not matter.

I circled to the western side of Montclair's Manor and began climbing a great deal of ivy that had grown up the side of the building some time ago. After a few minutes, I had scaled the wall and entered a nearby window. In hardly anytime at all I had made it straight to Montclair's bed room, which I was sure would hold many jewels that she must have collected in her greedy little life.

My heart jumped for joy when I spotted the ruby sitting on her bed. The size of it alone would be enough for me to afford all of the little sins I had been dieing to indulge in. All I had to do was leave the same way I came in and no one would have any idea what had happened.

Does anyone see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)