More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andymoo andymoo

Who do you want to follow?

Leotard Ladies (Cammy and Vambre)

"Is this the right place?" Vambre Warrior muttered, holding a glowing piece of paper while standing at a stone plaza in the middle of a beautiful island, surrounded by equally beautiful women in various states of undress. "And why is everyone nude?"

"First time here?" a blonde woman of similar attire and accent to Vambre asked her. "My name's Cammy. What's yours?"

"Name's Vambre, warrior for hire." Vambre introduced herself to Cammy. "Now, can you tell me where I am?"

"You're at Waifu Beach, a female-exclusive nude beach existing between universes." Cammy explained, gesturing to all the naked ladies leaving for the main beach area. "That letter brought you here after it mysteriously appeared in your mail, courtesy of the owner of this place."

"And just who is the owner?" Vambre continued asking, slowly getting more irritated before Cammy calmed her down.

"Don't get too worked up, you're here to unwind." Cammy soothingly stated. "And speaking of which, it's time for us to get undressed."

With a resigned sigh, Vambre got to work on stripping down alongside Cammy. "Hey, I got a question for you Vambre." Cammy asked the new girl. "I noticed our similar choice of outfits and British accents. Is there any reason why you dress that way?"

"I just hate pants, that's all." Vambre revealed.

"Well if you got a nice ass like that, flaunt it." the Delta Red operative complimented the other woman's butt with a gentle pat.

"And as for the accent, it's because of my favorite book series." the Warrior for Hire continued once she was fully nude. "I should introduce you to it sometime."

"Would make some nice beachside reading." the former Shadaloo doll said, now bare as well. "Now then, shall we?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)