More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Leona and Ron vs Irene and Kym

Leona is 24yo 171cm 53kg. She is ex gymnasts. Ron is 25yo 199cm 91kg. He is well known to police cause he beat up few of his ex girlfriends.

Irene 28yo 177cm 63kg, short hair, average face, big boobs and great body. Kym is 20yo 170cm 60kg. She is asian transsexual.

Irene attacked Ron. He kneed her belly and she fell down gasping for air. He immediately helped Leone. As she were fighting with Kym, Ron came behind Kym and kicked her balls. Kym started screaming in pain, so Leona easily finished her.

Now Leona lifted Irena by her hair. She tried to break free from Leona grip, but after Ron punches started landing all over her belly and boobs she stopped. When the fighting spirit left her body, Ron finished her with two hard knees between her legs. "I guess she have menstrual cramps." Ron mocked her when she fell down.

"I wanted to use your pussy, but if you keep holding her I'll just use your ass." Ron told Irene before he slammed his cock deep into her ass. Irene started squealing like a pig. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! DO I REALLY NEED TO GIVE YOU REASON TO SCREAM!!!" Ron yelled at Irene and grabbed her clit. She immediately shut up. Ron continued roughly fucking her ass, while slamming her face into the fence. Before he cum, he turned her around and cum all over her titties and belly.

Leona jumped on Kym cock. Kym balls still hurt, but Leona didn't care for Kym occasional screams when she get too rough. When Kym started yelling that she'll cum, Leona was also really close. She get up from Kym cock and started rubbing her clit with Kym cock. Leona cum few seconds before Kym cock erupted all over Kym belly. Leona cleaned Kym belly with her tongue and spit cum in Kym mouth.

Leona and Ron go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)