More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cougarbait cougarbait

Whom to follow?

Lenard Kane Maycroft

Lenard Kane Maycroft, was an odd man in this community for one he was one of the few minorities that live with the mostly white upper class aging elite. And for another he was one of the few people here under the age of 35 at the age of 22.  He was adopted 12 years ago by the widow Maycroft when she felt lonely in her huge house with no children of her own. Emily Maycroft went to an orphanage to find a child to care for her own. They set her up with a lot of children but they missed there charm she was looking for.  Then comes sweet little black boy  who sweet talked her the whole time while she contemplated her decision.  By the time fourth child they sent up was declined she chose him. 

Now he is back home from his second year at college he intends to enjoy his stay home. College was in his opinion a good experience for him. As far as girls went he realized that the older the girl the better the sex was to him. He still chased girls his own age but he refused to put up with childish tantrums they sometimes threw. Older women were more responsive, active, and most of the time grateful that they were seen as sexually attractive to young men. And now he was back for almost three months he was going to go hunting for Milfs, GMilfs, Cougars, silver foxes, and etc.  Lenard or Lenny to his friends knew he had the body that a lot women wanted 5' 11" 195 pounds of lean muscle wrapped in milk chocolate skin. While he had confidence he had three times as much charm then he had  as a child. He also had secret weapon of a 29cm long  schlong, something that made him popular with ladies on campus as well few staff.

As he entered his home he looked called for and look for his mother but it seemed she was out. He hears woman's voice in the back knowing only two people live here besides his mom are the cook Lindsey and housekeeper Amelia. Both of those women were now in Lenny's target range as well his next door neighbor Ms. Dimsdale who he just heard pull next door so the question is should he begin his cougar hunt early or wait at least until his stepmom comes home.

What should he do

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)