More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by moonblack moonblack

Select a story written in a different hand.

Lena Erickson, unemployed

Lena (read Leh-nah) was a busty young woman with shoulder-length light brown hair. A few years ago her life had been great and her future had seemed bright: She had been on top of her class in school, she had gone to a prestigious university, she had a boyfriend and a loving family... But in just a couple of years things had gone downhill. First her boyfriend had broken up with her when he had left the country to go work for some multinational corporation, apparently not interested in a long-distance relationship. Then her parents had gone on a trip for their anniversary, only to never come back due to an earthquake. And following that the economy had gradually gotten worse, causing a spike in unemployment and various other issues in the country. By the time she had graduated from university she had been all alone and her future had seemed bleak.

After her graduation Lena had gone back to her home town and was now living alone in her parents' house. She still had no job and what little money she had saved up was gradually dwindling. As much as she hated to admit it, right now her only real assets were her big breasts, and they would not help her get a job (except maybe as a prostitute).

It wasn't all bad, though – Lena had reunited with her best friend, and she had also met a nice young man who seemed interested in her. They weren't going out yet, but it was only a matter of time – at least in her mind.

Still, Lena desperately needed a job, or at least a reliable source of money, thus she had accepted an offer she would have never even considered in the past...

What kind of offer is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)