More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

Who is standing there?

Leigh, 40 year old married redhead, a little overweight with 44DDs

"Hi," a pretty but a little overweight redhead said. You eyes at once go to her massive breasts. Her button up blouse shows off a massive amount of cleavage. "I'm Leigh."

As she slides into the booth opposite you, you get the chance to check out her full figure. She is a real BBW, not one of those little five pound overweight girls from the internet. She has a big round ass and nice, freshly shaven legs. She is squeezed into a tight, short denin skirt that she is clearly uncomfortable wearing as she keeps tugging at the hem.

"Its nice to finally meet you," you say.

"You too," she says as she nervously plays with her fingers. The bar lights glisten off the massive diamond in her matching wedding/engagement ring. "I almost didn't come. Its been fifteen years since i was with anybody but my husband."

You reach out and place one hand on top of hers and she smiles.

"I understand," you say. "It is the same for me. I didn't...don't really want to cheat, but I need more. My wife and I haven't been together in months, and she doesn't seem to understand or care about my needs."

Leigh relaxed and slides the fingers of her left hand into yours. You can feel the coldness of her wedding set against your skin.

What next? Small talk or move things along?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)