More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by qexiqex qexiqex

Mind busy fantasizing, she opened the

Left Door

It felt as if her body dissolved into a mist of nothingness. It was eerie, hovering in mid-air, mind perfectly clear and all-knowing. She was still trying to make sense of her surroundings when she spotted the exact scene pictured in the image just a few feet away and excitedly levitated over there.

Hovering right in front of the busty young lady, she suddenly realized that she knew her name and how she got into this awkward situation.

With bated breath, she watched the story unfold.


It sounded like such a good idea! A silly, playful, sexy little surprise for my long-time crush, a farewell gift that he was sure to remember. It took me some time to work on the details and gather what I needed. The traditional costume was difficult enough, but acquiring the weird hairband with the two squishy boobies took me longer than I'd like to admit. And the time I had spent perfecting the breast-shaped pastry… Yeah, let's not talk about that.

The bachelor party was in full swing when I finally arrived, all dolled-up and ready to go. I had modified one of my old bras into a little boob platform of sorts and it worked surprisingly well holding my sizable wares up for everyone to stare at, although my pushed-up knockers already felt quite sore from the constant strain. But they looked great, all big and jiggly! Even the little pasties covering my nipple for decency were kinda cute!

Of course, everyone was expecting something big, like a sexy stripper jumping out of a giant cake or some exotic belly dancer seducing the handsome husband-to-be. So when I entered that dimly lit club, hands full with plates of boob pastries, I had all the attention I could wish for. The problem was, my giant, naked, squishy tits were just too much of an attraction for the audience, And as I had to somehow balance the plates, I had no way of protecting my body while I made my way through the crowds.

I have never felt so naughty in my life. Those hands were everywhere! First, they were kinda cautious and restrained. But it only took one drunk guy for the crowd to lose all inhibitions. They were ravenous! Everyone was groping my tits like they were made of play-dough! The little pasties covering my nipples were soon pulled away and hungry lips were sucking on my boobs like there was no tomorrow! Fingers explored my barely covered bottom, wiggled between my soaked nether lips and teased me blatantly. In hindsight, I can't believe how long I was able to balance those plates while everyone had their fun with me.

Thankfully, the pastry was gone soon, but by that time, I was already a moaning mess and so excited that I didn't even consider using my now empty hands to fend off the attackers. No. Instead, I was crawling on the table on all fours and jammed my fat tits into every face I could find! And when I reached my crush, the cutest husband-to-be, I lost the little self-awareness I had left and was laser-focused on getting him to finally fuck me, right there in front of his friends.

I grabbed his hands, put them on my buzzing tits and whispered sweet nothings in his ears. I could tell that he already had quite a stiffy and when I reached for his belt to get that delicious thing out in the open, there was no resistance whatsoever. Moments later, I had him balls-deep inside of me, stretching my wet insides like he wanted to rip me open. I was on my knees, right there on the table, my fat tits sliding over its dirty surface while the guy of my dreams was fucking me like a madman and everyone in the room just watched us spell-bound.

I was in heaven. I had never considered myself an exhibitionist, but that night all those people watching me do unspeakable things aroused me like nothing ever had before. My buzzed-up brain was getting flooded in endorphins as I moaned and yelled, my fingers on my clit.

And then, out of the blue, the bride-to-be entered the room, right when I exploded in the best orgasm I've ever experienced and her darling unloaded his seed into my depths.

Well, you can imagine how that went. The bitch was furious! I was lucky to make it out of there alive!

I don't know whether the two made up again or whether my little stunt had caused them to reconsider their marriage. In fact, I have never heard from them again. Although, some of his friends were eager to friend me on social and were pestering me with naughty requests ever since. Some of them even tried to **** me with some juicy pictures they took during that fateful night, but I have never given in, not yet at least.

But now, as I am writing these words, I wonder if I should reconsider. Maybe, I can make them watch me again, like in that fateful night. Any maybe I can find out were my crush has been all this time, and whether he's ready for round two.


Suddenly, a gust of wind grabbed Becca and pulled her back through the door.

Where Did Becca find herself now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)