More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by qexiqex qexiqex

Mind busy fantasizing, she opened the

Left Door

It felt as if her body dissolved into a mist of nothingness. It was eerie, hovering in mid-air, mind perfectly clear and all-knowing. She was still trying to make sense of her surroundings when she spotted the exact scene pictured in the image just a few feet away and excitedly levitated over there.

Hovering right in front of the busty young lady, she suddenly realized that she knew her name and how she got into this awkward situation.

With bated breath, she watched the story unfold.


"Almost there!"

I couldn't believe I had agreed to this. The old perv had been a bit silly for a while now, but this season really was something else. I felt something poke against my lubed-up love hole and grimaced. Is this all really necessary?

I wanted to yell at Perky to stop, wanted to run away screaming bloody ****, but alas my work contract was quite clear on what my duties were. And so I desperately tried to relax my sore love muscles so Perky could shove that huge thing into me.

I must have been quite a sight by now. Gagged by a huge sugar cane, arms and legs folded and stuffed into tight sleeves - with paws at the end no less! - my massive tits tied up with freaking wires of christmas lights and dragging over the uneven ground, A hot fetish dream come true! The red nose, fake ears, horns and that massive tail that got constantly in the way were just the icing on the shit cake.

"Ugh…" I heard Perky groan behind me as the pressure on my poor pussy increased again. I felt my muscles open up and suddenly that massive dildo tore through me. But Perky wasn't done just yet. She pulled that huge tool out again just to ram it back in and continued to slowly fuck me with it. I heard my body squelching lewdly and to my horror I noticed how horny the rough **** made me.

"He asked that you be nice and squishy down there," Perky huffed as she drove that log into me again and again. "And he instructed me to reward you for your service!" she giggled. Then, she shoved the object into me as far as it would go and started to work my little love button like there was no tomorrow. Soon, I was writhing in ecstacy, stuffed full of that wooden thing and helpless against the **** on my little bean that Perky carried out so expertly.

Once I regained my senses, she put her foot on my back and pushed down.

"Just to be sure your fancy tail doesn't fall off!"

I groaned annoyed as her silly antics unceremoniously pulled me out of the enjoyable afterglow. I felt her manipulating that huge dildo again and heard something click.

"Off you go, the old man is waiting!" she giggled and slapped my bum.

I tentatively took a step forward and squeaked surprised. The sensations my nipples caused as my boobs scraped over the ground were almost too much already, and my elbows and knees were in shambles as well. But the worst was that thick log slowly getting pulled out of me again.

"Don't lose it, doofus!" Perky lectured me and delivered another slap to my ass, "Clamp down on that thing and get going! That cart is not gonna move by itself!"

Step by step I made my way forward. My boobs dragging over every little pebble, my knees hurting and my poor pussy quivering with exertion. Finally, I made it through the big door into Santa's workshop.

"Ho ho ho!" he laughed, "What a cute little reindeer you are! Everyone, fill up the cart so we can deliver the presents!

This must be the worst Christmas ever. But I knew I had **** but to endure it. If I'm lucky, old Santa would pleasure me a little during the breaks. On the other hand, I will probably be so sore that any touch will make me go crazy. I can't wait for this to be over.


Suddenly, a gust of wind grabbed Becca and pulled her back through the door.

Where Did Becca find herself now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)