More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by qexiqex qexiqex

Mind busy fantasizing, she opened the

Left Door

It felt as if her body dissolved into a mist of nothingness. It was eerie, hovering in mid-air, mind perfectly clear and all-knowing. She was still trying to make sense of her surroundings when she spotted the exact scene pictured in the image just a few feet away and excitedly levitated over there.

Hovering right above the cube, she suddenly realized that she knew the names of the girls and how they got into this awkward situation.

With bated breath, she watched the story unfold right beneath her.


I really expected to get away with it. Nobody cares about a bottle of perfume, right? Turns out that shop owner did care! And they were part of that fancy new government program, too! The one were they try out innovative alternatives to the usual prison sentence, hoping to reduce the burden on society or some crap.

Once they caught me, everything happened at a dizzying speed. The judge quickly established I was a lost young adult that just needed proper motivation and enrolled me in what they called the 'public use re-education program, or P.U.R.E for short. Me and two other girls were selected to test a new restraining method some scientists recently came up with.

The young researcher in charge was all giddy when they made us contort our naked bodies while we were stuck in some box with our boobs, heads and asses sticking out. I did not understand what they were up to, even when she poured this gooey substance into the box and removing the casing once the goo solidified.

And now, this stupid goo cube is sitting right in the middle of the financial district and offices are about to close. Our precious bits are readily accessible to everyone and we can't do a thing about it. We are stuck and truly fucked.

Oh no, not another one.

I can't even remember how many men and women had touched me today. My fat boobs did a bang-up job in attracting the weirdos as usual, and my little pussy had been already filled to the brim so many times that it must be quite a mess by now. But I couldn't even see down there, so who knew?

The other girls were quite a sight as well, so we three were sharing our embarrassment quite effectively. Now, the blonde one had a new admirer that eagerly sampled her wares and fucked her like a rabbit.

The offices must have closed by now, throngs of people were spilling out of those buildings! Soon, we were surrounded by horny old men that couldn't wait to get their dirty paws on us. It was a miracle that no fights broke out, but somehow they were behaving all civilized and were forming orderly queues in front of us, just waiting to get to business as soon as it was their turn.

His hands were so strong that my tits almost exploded under his grip. He seemed to be so enthralled by all the luscious flesh that he didn't know what to do next. Surprisingly, I already got used to the kneading, the squeezing and pulling by now. The lewd comparisons of our boobs, the perverted competition they put our bodies through, it all just increased the odd sense of camaraderie we felt and yes, it made us horny as well.

We were happy when we got one who knew what he was doing, who didn't only care about his own pleasures but our needs as well. But those were rare moments, and surely not what the judge had in mind when he had sentenced us.

Only three more months to go, three months of public service at different locations. Would I be able to go back to my normal life again? Or would I be permanently changed by this experience? The judge seemed to be quite sure about that, seemed to be convinced that once we went through this nightmare, we would be upstanding citizens again.

Or maybe he planned to hire us for his own needs afterwards and thought this is a great way to train us and improve our… skills.

Uhhhh…. that one was rough. Always so eager and impatient these men! And he's a biter, too! I can only hope the next one will be a bit gentler again.

Well, I guess I earned this and don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. At least, this is better than sitting in prison for months, right?

Hey, why don't you visit us and see for yourself? If you hurry, we might still be clean enough for a nice test drive. If not, well… you can always wash away the grime with a bit of water before fucking us!


Suddenly, a gust of wind grabbed Becca and pulled her back through the door.

Where Did Becca find herself now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)