More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by qexiqex qexiqex

Mind busy fantasizing, she opened the

Left Door (Author: Ring-the-Gagged)

It felt as if her body dissolved into a mist of nothingness. It was eerie, hovering in mid-air, mind perfectly clear and all-knowing. She was still trying to make sense of her surroundings when she spotted the exact scene pictured in the image just a few feet away and excitedly levitated over there.

Hovering right above the scene, she suddenly realized that she knew the names of the girls and how they got into this awkward situation.

With bated breath, she watched the story unfold right beneath her.


"Good news, ladies, we're going to take your shackles off today~ I'm so proud to see you two being polite young ladies. But just remember, those collars will be listening. Don't go saying those no-no words, or the electrodes might make things uncomfortable." I say, reaching out to give a tug to one of the wires attaching the cap on her nipple to the black latex of her firmly adhered top, before running my finger up to the collar, and down one of the wires running down to a much lower part of her suit, "Oh... but be careful... if you're too much of a chatterbox, the other electrodes might start acting up." I add, giving a dark smile as the indentured redheaded clenches her legs together defensively.

"You motherfu-uuaaaaah!" zap


Suddenly, a gust of wind grabbed Becca and pulled her back through the door.

Where Did Becca find herself now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)