More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IndigoWhite IndigoWhite

Who is it?

Leesa

Leesa

Age: 18
Designation: Jobber
Height: 5’2"
Weight: 96 lbs
Masochistic tendency: 0%
Endurance:

  • Overall: Weak
  • Breasts: Moderate
  • Abdomen: Moderate (lower abdomen Very Weak)
  • Crotch: Very Weak

Leesa is a relatively new jobber. She dropped out of college in her freshman year to pursue enthusiastic, but ultimately naive, fantasies of becoming a model. Whilst her looks weren’t striking enough to be noticed by agencies, especially without any contacts or knowledge of the industry, they were enough to get her into clubs and parties where she spent almost every single night getting drunk and high.

A few months of partying was all it took for her predictably rapid descent into destitution and heavy debt to some very unsavory characters. Lessa found herself a long way from home, too embarrassed to return and without any way of even paying for a ride, and facing eviction from her apartment onto streets with people looking to collect for all the that she had quite wrongly assumed were free.

Without really any skills or qualifications, an anonymous email promising quick cash to be a “jobber” seemed like a way out of her predicament.

But now, she was in trouble again. She has been a jobber for the UWFL for a few months, and the money she received from getting beat up in front of a crowd has kept her in her apartment. Despite having no fight experience or masochistic tendencies, Leesa has proven to be reasonably tough, except for a couple of spots on her body...

Shots to her crotch that so much as graze her clit, or hits to the lower tummy deep enough to punish her ovaries floor her completely. Once incapacitated she huddles up into a ball, unable to get back up or open herself up for more . The fighters exploited this almost immediately once they realized it, and the fans have grown tired of seeing her go down so quickly. She has been getting booked less and less for fights, and the last several lasted barely a minute, netting her minimal pay for her troubles.

That’s when Leesa sent you a message, asking for help with a very specific request...

“Hi Coach! I need your help. My clit and my girl nuts are really holding me back... I’ve TRIED to toughen them up, but it’s the SAME no matter what I do. Like mayyyyyybe a bit better, but I can’t afford to train them up. I need to last longer in matches IMMEDIATELY.

“Can I please come to you for private training... and... can you like... maybe... get rid of them for good or something? Then I won’t have to deal with this problem. I think I’m about to be kicked out of UWFL! If I do, I’ll be in so much fucking trouble. PLEASE HELP!”

You were surprised at her determination, or maybe desperation, but you’re always happy to help a girl in need. You were half expecting her not to show up, but right on the dot there’s a knock on your door and here she is.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)