More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solnech solnech

What next?

Leave the dean's office

When leaving the dean's office, you met with the eyes of the girl who looked restlessly at you, as on harbinger of her future. She is probably also in a troublesome situation. You tried to hide your joyful gaze, not knowing what awaiting this girl was destined for, perhaps she had more problems than yours. You decided not to get to know her for the same reason, although you had such desire. Coming out of the reception of the dean, you wondered where to go next. You were ready for the worst and did not make any plans for today.

After going to lunch, you returned to the secretary and she assured you were on the list of accepted students. Having received confirmation from the accounting department, you are in a good mood went to the bank to complete the loan for tuition. Who knows, maybe you can pay it off ahead of time this year!

You spent the whole day excited, telling your friends and parents the good news.

The next day

At 6 o’clock, you arrived at the villa in the suburbs at the address that the dean’s secretary had left for you.

Here you are already waiting. There were not many people. Drinks were served in the spacious lounge. , as you noted. Yes, this is not high school, but something cooler!

In your pleasure, you noticed among the guests a girl who yesterday had the heebie-jeebies while awaiting for the meet with the dean.

Finally, you met her. Her name was Anna and she found herself in the same situation as you. Anna was ashamed of her behavior yesterday, which was caused by a strange letter "about non-compliance." She gladly met you and apologized for yesterday's impoliteness. Honestly, you did not notice any impoliteness, but her desire to correct the impression of yourself was in your favor. She turned out to be a very cheerful and sociable girl. You liked the idea of dating her more and more. You sat at a table next to her and noted with pleasure that she liked your company.

At this meeting, you met three more young guys and three girls. The club in the best traditions respected gender parity. You were surprised the rest were much older.

"There are 56 members in our club," Deborah explained. "And we would like to bring you all together, but this will not happen until the first semester."

I saw no more than 15 people at this dinner.

"Today we will introduce you to our achievements and traditions, and after dinner, we will distribute you according to your interests and see how you can be useful to us and what we can do for you," dean's wife said.

For a leisurely dinner, they showed us a presentation of the club, which included students, but which was personally led by the dean’s wife. Club members participated in boxing, dancing, swimming competitions, who had what talents. Sometimes there were trips and they visited various places on business trips.

When the presentation was over, Anna started talking about swimming, that she would like to get into the club team. I honestly admitted I am only strong in yoga, which caused a pleasant smile for the girl.

In her simple but elegant blue dress, Anna looked like a schoolgirl. A short gray-eyed brunette with a cute nose and neat lips attracted not only my look. But it so happened you sat closely with each other, even you felt soft warm of her body, and the other students put together into small companies - girls with girls, boys with boys. Perhaps this attracted the attention of one of the woman and she came to us.

"It seems you are the same pair of students who came to us this year and agreed to participate in the experiment."

"What kind of experiment?" - Anna asked.

"Well. You have also signed a consent, thanks to which you were promised a discount or free tuition."

Looking at each other, we nodded together.

"Yes of course!" you confirmed.

"So, it is great! I invite you tonight after this event to my place. My name is Angelica and I’m the head of the student sports department."

The woman seemed a little nervous. She was quite older then Deborah, and you thought it’s interesting how to return if it will too late? Sure, no one has canceled a taxi ...

"We would like to show you what our little club is like. You know, the club in a club. And get to know you closer."

"Yes, of course." Anna looked at me, I nodded and also said: "Of course."

"That's good. Waiting for you in half an hour in the lobby. If you have not eaten then it's okay. We will find something for you."

When you finished eating, Anna joked about what you both had signed. It turned out that neither Anna, nor you carefully read the contract, and your copy remained in the dean’s office.

Say goodbye to everyone, you went to the lobby and saw Angelica waiting for you.

Let's go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)