More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gabriano gabriano

What was my next move?

Leave the bag at lost and found

It's not my business, besides I don't even know the lady, right? So I left her bag at the lost and found and went back home.

Then next morning at the start of my shift at work I saw this beautiful woman from my dreams back at the cafe, probably looking for her lost handbag. I saw her walk to the lost-and-found employee, Ted, my friend and getting her handbag, she smiled at him thankfully him and left, I was mesmerized by that smile, she has got it all, a pretty face, big breasts, curvy ass and a small waist. Why didn't I try my luck yesterday? Maybe because I'm a chicken, I get tense and nervous easily. I couldn't help but follow her with my eyes until she left. Seeing her trotting with her curvy figure and her formal clothes made my day, looks like she is a businesswoman of a sort.

A few days later I go out with my friend Ted to a club on our day off to have some fun. Ted leaves me and goes on his usual routine in picking up girls and leaves me alone, while suddenly I see that woman of my dreams, what a coincidence!

I gather my strength and confidence and try to be collected as possible and walk up to her on the bar. In a shy voice befitting a hamster or a mouse I greet her "Um...hey" Great, nice confident start, idiot. She look at me then her face shines and she says with a wide smile "Hey! You're that guy from the coffee shop right?"

"Yes" I answer with a nervous laugh while scratching my head in nervousness.
"Are you stalking me?" She glares at me interrogatively.
"Wh..no...no..of course not" I nearly scream trying to defend myself.
"Relax, I'm just kidding. I know it's just a coincidence." She says laughing at my goofiness. "So, relaxing after a hard day of work?"
"No, I'm just here passing time with a friend."

"Where is this friend? I don't see him..." she takes a sip from her drink and continues "that's a lame story, you're really stalking me, are you not?" and her expression turns serious. Is she joking again or is she serious this time? I stare silently at her, she breaks the silence with her beautiful laugh again "Come on don't be so nervous, my friends left me alone too, they are on the dance floor but I'm not much of a dancer". Well that's understandable, imagine her dancing with these big cans just jiggling around, she can't dance without attracting everyone's attention.

"What do you say we leave and go somewhere else?" She caught me off guard with this question, is she asking me out?

What's your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)