More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by markember89 markember89

Leave?

Leave the Apartment Complex

Your nerves get the better of you and you decide that you simply can't take the pressure. You quickly and quietly leave the apartment complex, your head bowed down in shame.

Some time passes. Katherine never gave you another shot, seeing as how you never had the courtesy to even text her. After a few weeks of the cold shoulder, she eventually begins speaking to you again. You finally have a chance to explain things to her, and much to your surprise she forgives you. You two go back to being friends, which worked out for everyone because she ended up dating a rich, tall, muscular professional athlete. Most media outlets call him "The Rod". They claim it has to do with his last name (Rodriguez), but according to your bff Katherine he's earned that title for his enormous cock. Although you and Katherine are only friends now, you can't say it doesn't sting every time she vents about her sex life with him, telling you how much her pussy is sore from the constant stretching it gets.

Heartbroken and humiliated, you're left with nothing to do but furiously jerk off and cry to the idea of the woman you love getting furiously railed by a superior man with a superior package. Perhaps some day you'll find a woman willing to lower her standards and settle for you, if only for your money. Still, knowing you and your frankly pathetic lack of confidence, she'll probably cheat on you constantly.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)