More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pipster2927 pipster2927

Do you listen or walk to your dorms, like you should have done?

Leave like you should have done.

No, no, no! You think as you pull away from the door and start walking. You cover your erection as you speed walk to the office. In a minute time, you make it to the front of the office. In your haste, you bump into a girl. You fall pretty hard but suffer no major damage. You look at the other pedestrian crash victim. You give her a good eyeing up, but none of it in vain. You notice she has her light brown hair in a pixie cut. Her make up done primarily in blue with a tad bit of red. You also see her large tits pushing against the fabric of her green turtle neck. On a side note, her nipples hard and desperately trying to poke through the fabric. As you look down you see her wearing shorts, contradicting her reasoning for the turtle neck. As you look back up, you recognize her as part if the couple making out on the bench earlier. Remembering this your cock twitches.

"Oh, I am so sorry! I didn't see you there." she scrambles up, and offers a hand. You firmly grasp her outstretched hand and stand up. Now that you are standing up straight, you compare her heighth to yours. She is alot smaller, about four inches. The mousy girl looks away and blushes the red clearly seen through all the blue.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" she says and runs away. You take the time to look at her ass as she ran away. Then, you take note to find her as soon as you can as you walk into the office.

You need to get your key and learn what room and dorm building you are staying in. You are a special case and you need to know. You walk into the office, it's cramped even though you are the only one there besides the receptionist. You walk up to her with confidence, when you reach the desk you stand there and wait to be noticed. It doesn't take long. The receptionist looked at you and scanned your body. You took no offence, it was flattering, and you were eyeing her too. You saw her body first, perfectly molded and enhanced by her suit that hugged a little too snuggly. You notice her breasts trying to break free of the lovely suit. You then move up and see her top button unbuttoned, showing some cleavage. Further up still, you see her bright red lips smiling seductively at you. Her eyes, gently made up in a smokey mascara, still check you out. Eventually, her eyes met yours and she pulled a tuft of her shoulder length wavy hair behind her ear.

"Hi! How may I help you?" she says very peppy like, which you wouldn't expect from her middle aged appearance.

"Yes, I would like to find my dorm, I need the key, too." you say smiling. You tell her your name and she looks for you through the filing cabinet. She pulls out the file marked with tour name and starts reading it. She smiles brightly when she got to, what you assume is, the part about you having a cock. She hands you the key and writes something on a piece of paper.

"I see how you would be confused, with your," she looks to your crotch, trying to see a bulge, "condition and all." you open the piece of paper and see a seven digit phone number, "Call me."

You smile and nod as you walk out.

Looking at the piece of paper you are going to go to...

What dorm are you going to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)