More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What do they do with it?

Leave it be

"We should leave it," Jessie insisted. "We have no idea what it is or if its dangerous. Besides, we'd have to admit that we were out together, which we aren't supposed to be doing."

"I guess," Alexis conceded glumly, as the turned to walk away.

If either of them had been watching they would have noticed that the sphere had melted, leaving behind a strange clear pink mass. They would have also noticed that it had split in two and grown tentacles. They might have also noticed the now two masses begin to crawl across the ground towards them. What they wouldn't have noticed, and hadn't for the last few minutes, was that there was a clear, odorless gas rising from the crash site.

They moved faster through the snow then the things that were behind them, but the gas was already taking effect. They barely made it into the tall stand of trees before passing out.

As soon as they did, the creatures sped up.

They quickly reached their sleeping targets and began inspecting them. They quickly crawled under their heavy coats and began covering the entire bodies of the two young women beneath their clothes. Once they were covered they found what they were looking for, and **** themselves into every orifice, as well as into their breasts, splitting themselves as necessary.

"Uggh," Alexis groaned. "What happened?"

Jessie sat up, "I don't know. I remember walking into the trees and then... Nothing. Ugghh. I feel so weird."

"It's late, look the sun is already going down. We should probably get home before someone starts worrying about us."

"What if I'm already worried about us? We passed out and have been out for so long?"

Alexis thought slowly. "I bet there was some kind of gas being released by that meteor that we breathed too much of, carbon dioxide or nitrogen or something; and we didn't realize it until we got here and passed out."

"That doesn't make me feel any better."

"Well, I guess we can try to make a doctor's appointment, but given the flu going around--"

"Right," Jessie cut her off.

"We'll message tonight about it? Use the encrypted messenger so no one else can read the texts?"

"Okay, yeah," Jessie said, she was starting to feel better about things. "If it gets really bad I'll sneak out and come over to your house, okay?"

"Okay," Alexis smiled.

Later that evening

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)