More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Zone13 Zone13

Wait for her to come out, go in hard, or leave quickly?

Leave Quickly

You decided to book it, since it was a nice show but you really don't want to get causght. You shut the door behind you gently then head towards the kitchen to make yourself something to eat. You settle on some cereal and milk before sitting down and eating. Your sister Sarah and Lily eventually came down too and sat at the table.

"Morning you guys," you say to both of them.

They said good morning back and then all three of you are in silence. Lily finished first and headed out to her high school which was pretty close to your house. That left you alone with Sarah till your mom walked into the kitchen wearing her work cloths, a skirt with white blouse, black leggings, and black high heels. She had applied only a light cover of make up since she wasn't seeing any particularly important clients.

"See you two, just going to grab a quick bite on the way to work. See you both later guys," your mom said before heading out the door.

Sarah then turned your, "So how good was mom in the shower?"

Should you play it cool or tell the truth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)