More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by thehuntsman-king thehuntsman-king

What project does Taylor choose to start?

Learning to orgasm from anal

Taylor had been playing with her ass for years. It was fun and wonderfully slutty, and it felt good. But one skill that still eluded her was the ability to cum JUST from anal stimulation.

Anal play always got Taylor really worked up, and it tended to make her orgasms longer and more intense. Once, years ago, she'd woken up from an intense, lifelike dream about having her ass taken by a faceless stranger in a dark alley, and was so turned on that, still in a dreamlike haze, she immediately started fingering her ass trying to recapture the feeling of that dream and almost, almost managed to cum. But not quite.

Taylor had all the tools she thought she'd need for this project: plugs, dildos, vibrators. It might take some time, but she knew that when it came to sexual goals, she was always capable of patience and persistence.

And so, to make sure she was moving toward her goal, Taylor resolved that, until she learned to cum from anal, she would no longer allow herself to cum without some form of anal stimulation. Even if she was playing with her clit or fucking her pussy, she could not cum unless there was a finger or toy in her ass. Anal play had to be a part of all of her orgasms.

Time to get started

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)