More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MarcusD MarcusD

What bikini does Leanne choose?

Leanne observes the pool life

Leanne pulled on the swimsuit and examined herself in the mirror. She smiled.

Her suit was one she had picked up last year during a trip to the Islands. It was white, so it showed off her tanned body nicely. Those hours in the tanning salon would pay off. The top was a sports bra type; it flattered lifted her breasts. Best of all, Leanne knew, that, since it had no padding, once it got wet her nipples would be totally visible. The bottom was a tight brief that fit like a second skin.

Leanne pulled on a blouse and skirt over the swim suit and headed for the pool. She left her clothing in the lockers and entered the pool area carrying just a large towel.

She had been right; the pool complex was almost deserted. There were four middle-aged men swimming laps together; it looked like they were some kind of swim team. An older, maybe 30 or so, female lifeguard was sorting and arranging floats and swim lesson materials. A male lifeguard, really cute and sitting high in his observation chair, was totally occupied with a young coed type. The little slut was wearing a swim suit that looked as if it was nothing more than three bandaids held together with string.

Leanne was pissed; she's never get the young stud's attention. She considered her options: swimming laps, trying to capture the lifeguard's attention someway, checking out the men's swim team, going over to the female lifeguard, or giving up and leaving for home.

What does Leanne do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)