More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

whom does he choose?

Lea Michele

You find out who Lea Michele's agent is and hypnotize the agent to tell Lea she really needed to come by his office today.

Later Lea arrived wearing a herring bone mini skirt and long sleeve collarless jacket. She wore long black socks and short black boots.

After getting her alone, you put her in a trance. "Lea, you know I am a very important movie producer and you must meet with me in private at my hotel tonight. You find me very attractive, and you know you can trust me completely and want me to like you. You will arrive promptly at 7 pm. You will wear your sexiest bra and panty comb and a tight leather miniskirt. As soon as you arrive at my hotel room, you will crave sex with me. The more you are with me, the more you will crave me fucking you. You will do anything to get me to agree to fuck you even if you have to grovel and demean yourself. Obeying me will make you even hornier. The sight of my penis will really drive you crazy. Understand?"

Lea nodded.

"Good, now when you show up to the hotel, you will first stop by the front desk and offer to pay for my hotel room and room service tab. You know it is very kind of you to do so."

I snapped Lea out of her trance. She smiled warmly at me. "So, why don't we meet later to discuss some ideas I have for movie and TV roles?"

"Sure, can you be at my hotel at 7 pm?"

"I'll be there!" said Lea.

We shook hands and parted ways for now.

skip to 7 pm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)