More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngblood Youngblood

Who finds the MAU?

Layne and Marissa, Trying New Things

Layne and Marissa had been married for about five years. They loved each other but their sex life was getting stale. Layne didn’t have the same amount of energy he had when he and Marissa were younger. They tried to find new things to rekindle their relationship but nothing seemed to work.

One night, the lovely couple were getting ready for bed when they heard a loud crash in their backyard. “Did you hear that?” Marissa asked, putting her book down. “What the hell was that?” Layne asked, getting out of bed.

He grabbed his phone and put on his slippers and walked out the door. Marissa stayed inside, waiting for her man to return.

Layne made his way to the backyard. Instantly, he was shocked at the sight of a small crater and the sound of the neighbor’s dogs nonstop barking. He then inched towards the small crater and knelt to inspect it. Surprisingly, there was no smoke and inside was a small metal box.

“What the hell?” Layne asked himself. He picked up the box, the only thing visible on it being unreadable alien symbols. He then walked back to his room, examining the box as he did so.

“Babe, what is that thing?!” Marissa asked. “I don’t know,” Layne responded, placing the box on top of his dresser. “It’s probably harmless.” “I don’t think that something harmless would make a crater in the ground,” Marissa said, becoming slightly agitated. “We’ll test it tomorrow, okay? Let’s just get some sleep,” Layne said, crawling into bed. “Ok. Love you,” Marissa said, giving the love of her life a kiss on the cheek before falling into sleep.

The next day...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)