More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

Layla and the boyfriend Brad

My name is Layla a 18 year old female that is visiting my 37 year old boyfriend's house as we can have some alone time together which is not really the kind of alone time that they everyday couple has, as it has to do with a whole lot of ass kicking action, if you know what I mean. I'm now coming from the kitchen with my sexy see through lingerie dress, bra, panties and UFC gloves on, heading to the bedroom where my boyfriend Brad is. Now I know what your thinking, why would I have a pear of UFC gloves on? You asked, well as I stated before I'm going to be going one on one with my boyfriend as it's nothing more that a little sparring match in the bedroom. There I came in the bedroom as my boyfriend Brad stood there wearing his UFC gloves as it was the only thing that he was wearing. I stood with my boyfriend as he was wearing UFC gloves with his fist up, while I enjoyed every moment of looking at his penis and scrotum. Now you are probably thinking to yourself, How the hell could I see my boyfriend's penis and balls?, you might asked, well, he is standing there completely naked in front of me with UFC gloves on his hands.

When looking at my boyfriend's dick as he had his hands up ready to fight, I saw his dick swinging toe and froe walking to me, and when seeing this, I started to giggle at it. "Hey, quite staring at my dick Layla and stop laughing" my boyfriend said to me, as he covered it, which cause me to giggle even more, "what honey, I like to see it" I said as I saw him cover his penis as I giggled even more. "Well Layla, I would need to wear an underwear, or trunks, I mean it's best to wear something besides these gloves 'I'm naked for crying out loud" said my boyfriend brad, as he is still covering his crotch as I said, "I could see that Brad, and I love looking at that pe pe of yours," I said blowing kisses in his direction.

Does Brad wear something?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)