More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Which Character will you follow?

Layla, the daredevil

"YES!"

Layla's shout made her roommate Carrie jump in shock. "The hell was that about?!"

Layla shoved her phone in front of her friend's face. "The Naked Mile is back on! I can't wait!"

Carrie reads the message and laughs. "Oh, this again? I dunno about this year. It's gotten boring."

Layla made a mock gasp. "Heresy! The Naked Mile is a sacred tradition!"

"That's what you said about the skateboard park incident, remember?" Carrie asked. "You spent three days in the hospital."

"Not my worst injury," Layla said proudly.

"Well, it's always the same thing," Carrie said. "Same path, same people, no more risk. Less people do it every year."

Layla lost her good mood. Ever since high school, she loved pulling pranks and doing insane stunts. When she joined the campus, she was so excited to join the Naked Mile. Carrie wasn't as much a daredevil as her, but since the campus was sponsoring the event, she figured it couldn't hurt.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Layla said. "I know! Let's find a way to spice it up this year! There's gotta be a new way to make this mile interesting after so many years!"

"You want to change the Naked Mile?" Carrie asked. "How do you plan to do that? You can't even get that Jacob guy to join you."

Layla had a not-so-secret crush on the campus' biggest nerd. He was into Dungeons and Dragons, video games, Star Wars, all the classics. Most girls on the campus didn't want to even be in the same room as him.

But Layla: for reasons she couldn't explain, seeing Jacob naked was one of her biggest goals.

"Oh, I've been thinking too small," Layla said. "Last two times, telling him I was coming and tricking him to running into me during the run wasn't enough. I got a full-proof plan."

Carrie snickered. "So, you're going to change the traditional Naked Mile, and trick the shyest guy on campus into streaking with you?"

Layla smirked and pulled out her notebook. "As of now, phase one is underway."

What's phase one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)