More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by incestdomination incestdomination

Who's the victim?

Layla, big sister - "Feminist" porn

January 4th, 2023

Dear Diary.

I decided to start writing a diary at this precise moment in which our life has radically changed. My name is Layla, and I have 26 years old, and I am starting a new life with my beloved Kyle, my little 18-years old brother.

Recently our parents passed away in a Car accident. It has been challenging, especially for my brother, but in this moment of need, I kept being the strong, brave sister he admires.

Thankfully they left us with enough money thanks to their life insurance, so we don't have to worry about that.

I won't miss them because they represent what I hate most as a feminist, an old traditional couple in which the women only serve for cooking, cleaning, and raising children.

My father was only good for being drunk and being a jerk. But my mother was probably more misogyny than my father. She constantly criticized me for not looking for a husband instead of wasting my time on a worthless education and my depraved feminist fight—in her own words.

I know my beloved brother was closer to them than me, even if we disagreed with my mother's sexist speeches. But he has me with him; he is not alone, and we will get through this together.

January 6th 2021

Dear Diary

Thanks to the insurance money, we won't need to work, so we have decided to enroll both in College. Kyle recently ended his high school studies and has chosen to start an economics degree next year. I am 8 years older than him, but I never was able to have College. I couldn't afford it for myself, and my mother always opposed me, saying that education should be limited to men. But she can no longer stop me. Even if we are late in the year, I have been able to enroll in a midterm for women's studies.

January 9th, 2023

Dear Diary

Today was my first day of classes. After school, I searched for the feminist club that I joined. There I met an old friend from high school, Erica Campbell, who also has problems with their family but was able to study for herself, and now she has become a successful lawyer. She told me that she misses her younger brother. Unlike me, the poor woman couldn't maintain contact with her brother, but I know she loves him as much as I love mine.

January 16th, 2023

Dear Diary

I am furious. I return home after a long day in college, and what I found? My own little brother, my sweet Kyle, with his dick in his hands, watching nasty porn. He was watching a degenerated video of a poor, exploited victim crying while being to lick a disgusting man's butthole.

The worst was that he acted as if this was normal. He even wanted me to watch it with him to show it's not so bad! As if such degrading, horrible videos of women used as sexual objects could be ok in any circumstance.

My sisters have not been fighting the Patriarchy for generations for this. From my own little brother, no less! And the worst was that he tried to mansplain to me porn, PORN of all dam things! I can let this continue.

If he were another man like a boyfriend, I would immediately leave him, but he is my family, and I love him. So I must cure him of this sick porn addiction.

But don't worry, Diary, be proud of me because I lectured my clueless brother about everything wrong with porn and convinced him. He finally apologized and promised not to do that again. I hope he learned his lesson. There's no room for porn living with me, his feminist sister.

January 17th, 2023

Dear Diary

Unbelievable! Unbelievable!

I arrived home again today and found my brother in the bathroom. I went into his bedroom and looked at his laptop to ensure yesterday's mistake won't repeat. But here it was again! Porn! I hit play to make sure he was watching what I thought he was, and there it was; the paused video was more degrading and humiliating for women than yesterday. It's so disgusting I can't even describe it. When I started the video, there was some weird flickering on the screen, but soon, there it was. A poor woman was crying after being sodomized, and to make it worst, the man did not only finish inside her, it also made another woman that was below the first one eat the semen out from her butthole.

When Kyle returned to his bedroom, he found me there, with my arms crossed and an angry face demanding answers. Did he not learn anything from my feminist speech? I could do it as many times as necessary.

I can't believe how calmly he was trying to justify that he has the urge to continue consuming porn, but he wants to start watching feminist porn.

I must say I was shocked. Feminist porn doesn't exist! And if it did, it wouldn't look like what he had on screen. However, he insisted and offered to show me what he meant again.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes, of course. However, if this was going to be an ongoing issue in my struggle to cure my dear brother of his apparent porn addiction, I had to know more about what drew him to watch this disgusting crap.

So...yeah. That is how I ended up resting with my dear brother on the couch, watching porn on his laptop. So, I was resting my head on my shoulders as we do when watching a movie (we always had been very close) while he gently caressed my hair. I must admit it feels really nice. Safe, in the arms of the only family I have. I didn't even have any will to move.

We watched video after video. After the initial shock of watching such disgusting degrading acts, Kyle pointed to me that most porn actresses are actually feminists themselves. They are all willing in that sector with contracts that respect all their worker's rights. Those women advocated for sex workers' rights and are against any form of sexual slavery or . They are all paid decently and are not to make any of those scenes if they don't want. Everything, no matter how degrading it looks, is just an act, a silly fantasy, to which they have previously consented and are capable of stopping any moment they want.

I began to see his point. Who am I to say they were exploited without further background information? Doing that will be like telling those women they can't do what they want with their own bodies, and that would be wrong. Kyle even said that most porn actresses retired after a few years in the sector with high economic and branched out into other forms of entertainment. They are intelligent women that use men's lust for their own success.

Eventually, however, we both grew tired, and I fell asleep in my brothers’ arms. Strangely, my dreams that night were filled with sex, the same kind of rough, degrading sex I’d just watched for hours.

I had never slept so well in my whole life.

January 24th, 2023

Dear Diary

I found Kyle in his bedroom as soon as I was home. I sighed when I saw him on the bed with the laptop in front of him. The same as the last week. I knew what he was watching before he showed it to me. But today, I am not mad; maybe a little disappointed, but not angry.

But I forgot all my mad once I saw his smile, patting me to sit next to him. He told me he had something special for me.

He explained that I am probably not into the type of porn he watches because it is hugely hardcore, focusing on male pleasure primarily. So he has prepared more softcore videos of girls pleasuring themselves.

I was about to scold him for infantilizing those poor porn actresses calling them girls, but the video started, and it was too late to object.

He told me that if I watched videos of women pleasuring themselves, I could relax after an exhausting day in class and enjoy it.

He must have struck a chord since I could feel my mind growing messy and foggy the instant he mentioned my exhaustion, and suddenly a break did sound rather lovely. Without another word, I sit next to my brother to watch porn again. First, he put me a video of two women, lesbians or maybe bisexuals, having sex with each other. They er playing, licking and fingering each other vaginas. I have nothing against same-sex relationships because, after all, my lesbian sisters are an integral part of the feminist moment. Still, as a straight woman, I'm not sexually attracted to it. So, my brother changed the video to another with just one woman and asked me if I could emphasize more with her.

The clip was about a woman pleasuring herself, and it was bare and boring but appealing nonetheless. I never considered watching another woman masturbating and had seldom done so myself, so watching her fingers stroke away at her engorged clit, her breast rise and fall with each husky breath and moan, her vaginal lips glisten more and more as time went on, and the closed eyes and open mouth of ecstasy gracing her face was an experience that bordered on the religious.

But I was a little irritated by the fact that the quality of the video was sometimes lacking, with flickering from time to time, like yesterday, and I believe random words pop up from time to time. I was just too comfortable, and it was much easier to stare at this lovely wo…girl playing with herself than to try to tell him to find a different clip.

Soon the video ended, and I was about to get up to do my homework, but another video started. I was about to tell my dear brother that this kind of porn is lovely, but I have things to do. Yet, I remain with him. I couldn't take my eyes off this girl, her moans, how she played with her vagina, building toward a climax.

For some reason, none of those videos show the moment the girl reached orgasm. The moment she is about to do it, the video flickers again, and another starts automatically. I really wanted to complain, but once the new video started, I didn't care anymore.

Ultimately, we did the same as last night and watched porn for hours. I must admit my brother is right and feminist porn could exist. I hate to admit that I felt...horny. Like, really horny. That night I did something I do not usually do, touching myself and thinking about all the porn I had watched those two days. For some reason, I didn't want to have an orgasm. I did the same as the girls, touching and rubbing my vagina, keeping me horny without passing me through a climax.

It was another night I slept great with dreams full of porn.

Sorry, diary. I forgot another thing that happened today is that I talked with Erica after two weeks without notice from her. She first told me that has finally reunited with her dear brother, which made me very happy. But the other thing she said was shocking. She told me that she no longer believes in feminism and doesn't want to continue being friends with anyone who still believes that women are not, I quote, 'objects made for male pleasure.' What has happened to her? I could accept porn whores because they are feminist-empowered women who have taken that job for their own benefit, but Erica has become a gender traitor. Why?

January 31th, 2023

Dear Diary

It has been a week since I watched feminist porn with my brother. We agreed to repeat the experience every week, and finally, today is the day.

It was so hard to concentrate in class today. Yet, it didn't bother me. My mind was all day expecting to arrive home and watch feminist porn again with my dear brother.

When I arrived, I got to my brother's bedroom and told him to show me this week's porn. At this point, I know he won't stop watching porn, so the best I can do is watch it with him to ensure it is at least feminist porn.

I sat again with him, relaxing my head on her shoulder while he played with my hair when the videos started to play.

It was the same porn as before. For some reason, the flickering continued from time to time, but I didn't mind.

After two or three videos of girls touching their vaginas...pussies, a new one started, but it was different. This time the video was about a girl having sex with a man. But it was not a degrading video like the ones Kyle watched the first time, so I didn't protest.

In the video, a girl was having sex with a man her age, not a creepy old man who could be her father, like in the other videos. And I can't deny that both were enjoying it. Only moans of pleasure came out of the girl's mouth. It was so lovely. I even feel a little jealous because I don't remember experimenting with such joy as her in the past having sex with any of my ex-boyfriends.

The videos continue until, finally, the man takes it out from her and erupts all his semen over her face. She also opened her mouth in extasis, trying to catch some of it. Something that days before seemed disgusting, but now that I see this girl enjoyed it, I can't say, in good faith, that it is wrong.

I felt hornier than last week, and soon I rubbed my hand over my pants, around my pussy, to do the same as the girl in the video, trying to catch up with her.

I stopped once I noticed Kyle was looking at me. It was soo embarrassing. But he told me it was okay to feel horny and want to masturbate while watching porn. That was its purpose.

I also noticed my brother has a massive bulge in his pants. Oh, my poor Kyle. It must feel so painful. We both agree that there is nothing wrong with two siblings touching themselves while watching feminist porn; it is not like we are touching the other one after all.

I unbuttoned my pants and put one hand inside my panties to finally do it. I couldn't avoid using my other hand to rub my breast...tits. It feels as if the moans the porn were the only thing in the world. I focus on replicating the girl's movements over my own body.

Soon realize, I also hear moans coming out from my brother. He was so cute! When one video stopped before the next one started, I couldn't avoid looking at him and seeing something I didn't expect.

He had taken his penis out of his pants and stroked vigorously, in front of me, in plain sight. I know I should have protested, Diary, but it was so horny that I couldn't stop looking at the gorgeous dick of my little brother. Maybe he is not so little anymore.

We continue watching porn for hours. At the end of the night, I believe I was about to make me reach an orgasm thanks to feminist porn finally. I was reaching it, not taking my eyes off the screen, with our moans louder than ever.

I started to notice my brother was also about to have one, so I stopped watching the screen to look at his enormous pen...cock. He did it first. His throbbing member erupted semen, but he put his hand around the tip to avoid making a mess.

What he did next was unexpected and caught me by surprise. With his hand full of semen, he grabbed the hand I had between my legs, forcing me to stop masturbating, stopping me on the edge of an orgasm.

My whole body was convulsing for an orgasm. It was hard to catch my breath. I wanted it, but he didn't let me. I asked him why the hell he did that, and he told me to stay calm; there was a good reason not to allow me to receive an orgasm from porn.

It is evident that my brother knows more about porn than me, so I should trust him. He told me that as a feminist, I should avoid having org...cum while watching porn, even feminist porn, because if I do that, then porn wins.

It seems nonsensical, but I think I got the idea. My brother knows that I don't want to admit that porn is actually pretty great, and I needed to feel above it, so obviously, I shouldn't acknowledge how much I enjoyed it by cumming.

He said that if I am a good girl tomorrow, he will tell me how to edge myself. How to reach the brink of orgasm and then back off. Even if he is my brother, I couldn't avoid kissing him on the lips as a thank you.

I can't wait.

February 2nd, 2023, Morning

Dear Diary

I cannot wait until next week to watch porn again with my brother. I'm sooo horny. I need it now.

I begged my brother if we could do it today, and he told me that if I am a good girl for him, maybe we could do it. Perhaps preparing a good dinner and helping him clean his room.

I was supposed to go with my feminist club to a rally today, so I must choose between porn and the feminist rally. Don't worry, diary. I can go to the next one. I need porn now.

So, I skipped my last classes and came home directly. The first thing I did was clean his room. I always told him to do it, but he never listens. Well, there are times when even an empowered woman like me must do the housework. We can't trust men for that.

Afterward, I put on an apron and prepared a delicious steak for him in the kitchen. I know what I should say as a feminist. Women don't...do belong in the kitchen. Sorry, sisters, it feels right.

I am writing all of this after completing all the chores in the houses. I can't wait to learn how to edge.

February 2nd, 2023, Afternoon

Dear Diary

Finally, my beloved brother has taught me edging.

It's amazing!

After enjoying our dinner, we sit on the couch to start our porn session. The first thing he told me was that yesterday I could watch his penis, so now it should be fair for him to see my naked body. I suppose I am still a feminist, which means I believe in equal... male supremacy, so it should be fair that I show my pussy to him.

But I did more than that, diary. I stripped naked and got on the couch with Kyle to watch more yummy videos of naked girls having sex…fucking.

I let him guide me and control me while we masturbate together. Contrary to popular belief, feminist women are not again letting men have control over us. If it is consensual, it is okay. I own my body; I own the right to give up control.

He gave me orders to make change speed, stop or continue at any moment. Go slow, go fast, stop, fast, stop, slow, stop, fast, slow, fast, etc. Those were the type of orders he gave me.

It makes my mind go fuzzy. I am only thinking... having head noises about porn. Even while writing this, I still feel the same horniness. Now I know it. When a girl comes, the pleasure goes high for a small moment. When she doesn't, it seems to last forever.

After I didn't know how many videos, my brother told me we could switch places, so we pleased each other instead. My mind was so blurry with porn that I didn't answer him. I grabbed his gorgeous cock and started to fuck him with my hand.

He did the same with my pu.. cunt. His speed changes make me go crazy. For a moment, he was so fast, with no signs of stopping, that it seemed I would inevitably cum.

I know what your head noises are, diary. What was he doing, diary? I can't cum! Feminist good girls don't cum from porn!

But don't fear, diary, because I didn't cum. He stopped me in a way that any feminist will say is abusi... amazing.

He slapped me in my cunt. I was about to protest, but then he also hit me in the face. After the initial shock, he explained that switching from pleasure to pain allows me to reach a higher point on edge and makes me recover fast to continue touching me.

And he is right. In less than a minute, he was slowly rubbing my cunt again. Soon he was again fingering me very fast until he slapped me for a second time, this time on my tits.

Well, diary. I am an intelligent girl, but I recognize his arguments are correct. When I was edging, I could reach the limit 5 or 6 times, but he did it more than 20 times with his method!

Even if I didn't cum my brother did it twice. The first time I was a little confused as to what to do. Fortunately, he put my hands around his cock so I could catch all his se...cum. I had head noises about getting up to the kitchen to clean myself, but my brother told me that in that case, I will miss the following video. Which, coincidentally, was about a girl licking a pool of cum from the floor. Those porn actresses...whores are now my role model, so if they can do it, I refuse to be less than them. I licked clean all the cum from my hands! I even took anything that was still on his cock with my fingers to eat it.

I love edging. I made my decision. Next time, I want my brother to rub, touch, and slap me all night. Don't worry, diary. I will take care of my beloved brother with my hands.

February 8nd, 2023

Dear Diary,

It’s crazy to think how quickly porn has become part of my daily life. I come home; I'd strip naked and get in bed with my brother Kyle to watch more yummy videos of naked girls having s…fucking.

I also have decided to take care of all the housework myself. It is the least I can do after introducing myself to the wonderful world of porn. Of course, with so much housework and porn, I am failing many classes and missing feminist events, but right now, it feels less important in my life.

Yeah, I’ve loosened up a lot, and Kyle’s started showing me clips of girls taking nice big cocks, the same kind of videos he was watching the first day. It hasn’t made a bit of a difference. I love this new porn just as much. Maybe more so. I haven’t been edging less. I know that for sure.

Edging is just as big as porn to me. I can’t watch porn without edging. It feels so…right. So good. I don't want to cum. I love to relax with my brother while we both masturbate each other. I even have accepted the flickering in the videos, which hasn't stopped but is not enough to make me miss the good parts.

February 10nd, 2023

Dear Diary,

I know what my brother is doing. There is no such thing as feminist porn. Maybe I am sma... dumb, but now I understand what my dear brother wants.

He was teaching me that maybe some of my feminist beliefs are not right. He told me a lie about feminist porn so I could experience it with an open mind. And question it myself.

I am starting to have doubts about feminism. Maybe I am not as much a feminist as I was before. All my feminist friends have told me that there is no way that feminism and porn can coexist. There is no way to stop sexism without banning porn.

But I can't live without porn! I don't want to do it! Now I understand why my brother said he has the urge to watch porn. I have it too. I need it.

So, today, I cleaned the house and prepared his dinner, but once he arrives, before watching any porn, I will have a serious discussion with my brother.

I understand it, Kyle...Sir. Some part of my mind was telling me that something was wrong. This porn is depraved, degenerate, filthy, degrading, and misogynistic.

And I love it.

I will tell him is okay to watch degrading porn. He doesn't need to pretend it is feminist because sometimes feminism is wrong. He could watch all the porn he wants, no matter how disgusting it is. My only condition is that I want to watch it together.

AUTHOR NOTE: I was writing this chapter but was unable to make it a one-shot. There will be 2 or 3 Diary chapters in total. In the next one, I have one surprise in mind for all of you. She will reach a level of obliviousness that probably no other chapter in this story has reached.

I'm almost totally sure the next chapter will contain watersports, a kink that I know is not the cup of tea for everyone. I am not sure if I will write two versions of the chapters, one with watersports and another one with that removed, or one single chapter but include warnings on diary entrances with watersports so that you can skip it if you want.

Erica, who has made a cameo here, is the main character of my branch in the story "The Ultimate Dating App."


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)