More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

Who has the first appointment?

Lawnmower man?!?!

VROOM!!! At the sudden loud noise, Chuck turned around to face his neighbors yard. It was his lawnmowing rival, Chad, and his pimped out 'John Deere 5000 XXL'. The tension between these two could be cut with a knife as gust of wind blew by, carrying a cliche tumbleweed. "Hello, Chuck," said Chad, eyeing him like some samurai facing down an honourable opponent.

"Fuck you, Chad," replied Chuck, peeved by Chad's new machine. Chad smirked, his green monster riding mower glistening in the afternoon sun. "Hmm, seems like I got the 'bigger guns' this year Chuck. I just might make 10 times more then you this year," he said in his trademark cocky voice. Every time that Chad met Chuck, lawnmower to lawnmower, they made a bet about who could do the most quality job. They were neck-to-neck in wins and losses. Every year though, their bets became more and more risque, but it was never about money.

"What's the bet this time, Chad?", he asked. Chad looked around for something to bet on, then suddenly eyed Chuck's mother. An almost forty-year-old woman with a stunning figure, short black hair, and a face like a doll. "Oh, I'll tell you after I beat you. How about you? Whats your wager?", asked Chad. Chuck looked around and spotted Chad's younger sister, Amy, on the porch reading a book. Her long red hair and glasses were her hottest features to Chuck. Her cuteness almost made her large breasts secondary features. "Oh, I think I'll tell you after I kick your ass... again".

They both agreed, then started their engines, and then they were off! Cutting, and trimming, and weeding their lawns to perfection!

Who wins?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)