More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LosingIt LosingIt

Who is attacking?

Law Enforcement

Soon the fight was over and a police officer came into the room and found her. He said the men who had kidnapped her were all dead and she was rescued. He tried to give her his uniform jacket to cover up, but when she put it on it literally disintegrated, just turned into dust. Another cop tried to wrap her in a blanket but it fell apart too, so eventually she just had to go naked. Weirdly, she found that she didn't feel ashamed to be naked, but it felt strange not to be embarrassed.

The police took her to the hospital, where they did plenty of tests to understand what had happened to her. Hours later, a doctor and one of the officers came to talk to her. It seemed funny to her, these two men in their work clothes talking to her like normal while she was naked. Naturally, she started giggling.

"There's one thing," said the doctor to the cop, "she's very quick to laugh and giggle now. I'm pretty sure they did that."

"What did they do to me?" she asked both men.

"Well, it's very complicated," said the cop. "What happened today was a raid on a very high-end human trafficking ring. They kidnap girls and transform them into sex slaves. That's what they were doing to you." He paused and sighed. "You were the only victim we recovered, but several of the group's leaders were arrested or killed, so we think they're weakened and we should be able to shut the whole thing down soon."

"But what did they do to me?" she asked, turning to the doctor.

"Well," he answered wearily, "It seems they did a number of things. To start with the obvious, they made your lips and breasts bigger. Somehow this was done without implants or injections, and we're not sure how. They also altered the color of your hair and skin, both of which appear to be permanent. Also, as you've noticed, you can't wear clothes. We don't know how they caused this or how permanent it is."

"Why does my head feel all funny?" she blurted out.

The doctor sighed. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but it seems your brainpower has been... decreased. From our records, it seems your intelligence was above average before. Now it appears to be below average. Not severely— you're still a functioning adult who should be able to live alone and take care of yourself. But it looks unlikely that you'll ever be smart like you were before."

The naked girl started to cry, wondering how she was going to live with this. "Is that all they did?"

"We're not sure," said the doctor. "Changes to your personality and drives are harder to detect, medically. We'll just have to see what emerges. But it's important to keep in mind that you're still you. You've got a lot to deal with, but you're still the same person you were before."

Who was she before?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)